5.0 out of 5 stars AA Emergency Car Kit
The set is very compact. The bag is smaller than I thought it would be (which is good since boot space is at a premium) and the contents look sturdy and functional. In fact, having seen the AA safety vest, I've now ordered another one, since you can buy these separately and we need an extra. Delivery was very quick. Overall v. pleased indeed.
Published on 10 Dec. 2010 by Soupdragon

3.0 out of 5 stars Disppointing quality
I was expecting much better quality from this from the AA. Generally poor products that I would expect to buy in a pound shop. Haven't been able to get the foot pump to work and resorted to my old one. If you don't need everything, look into the price of individual items as you can probably get them much cheaper on Amazon.
Published on 12 Sept. 2011 by robbo

5.0 out of 5 stars AA Emergency Car Kit, 10 Dec. 2010
This review is from: AA Car Essentials Emergency Car Kit - Discontinued by Manufacturer (Automotive)

5.0 out of 5 stars Emergency Car Kit, 31 Jan. 2011
I love it but only thing you dont get in the bag is a torch, other wise it is a fantasic buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality useful items in a small package, 24 Feb. 2014
Antoine Camilleri - See all my reviews
(TOP 10 REVIEWER)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)
When I first received this item it did look smaller than I had expected. Yet on opening, I was surprised to find so many useful items neatly packed. The only thing which one could argue should have been included is a torch. I already have a couple of cheap 350 Lumens mini Zoomable Torch in my glovebox so I find the contents satisfy my needs.

The eye-catching yellow AA essentials bag occupies minimal space in the boot thanks to it's design. Velcro strips stop the bag for sliding around in the boot.... clever idea.

I feel more secure knowing that I have the AA Car Essentials kit in my boot.

Highly recommended

4.0 out of 5 stars You Get What You Pay For, 19 Dec. 2013
E. French (Kent, UK) - See all my reviews
Well I bought this off Amazon for £19.99, and so far, I've not had to use it yet. Hopefully I won't have to! But I think I've got what I paid for. Everything is quite handy to have, and, for the most part, good-looking quality. However, the pen broke on first use, so I've had to replace that already, and I do think there are much better quality warning triangles around. The one included with this kit is a rather light plastic, and, unless weighed down with something, I imagine could easily be blown away if you were in a situation where it needed to be used.

The camera's a good little idea, though, with most people having cameras on their phones these days, could have been replaced with something a little more handy, perhaps. Such as a torch.

But all-in-all, a good buy. I would reccommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Kit, 29 Nov. 2010
Seems pretty comprehensive kit and as I already had jump leads gave me exactly what I was looking for in a compact bag so doesn't take up too much space. Feel better having it around which is why i bought it in the first place.

5.0 out of 5 stars brill, 1 Feb. 2014
Great bag, Velcro to hold it down. Always wanted a florescent jacket. It is great and had made me want to prepare some extra in case of emergency such as for and water.

4.0 out of 5 stars Hoping i never actually need it, 21 Jan. 2014
Nice compact kit. Good price for the items included. Good case, strong zip. Velcro on kit not so appreciated (supposed to attach it and stop it rolling around?

4.0 out of 5 stars Present, 27 Oct. 2013
Bought this as a present for my daughters newly acquired first car she loves it but hopefully won't need to use it!

5.0 out of 5 stars All you need, 14 Oct. 2013
Very happy with contents, especially the flash camera. In a good sized bag so everything stays together very well thought out. Would recommend to anyone who has a vehicle including motorcyclists if they have as top box or panniers for storage.

4.0 out of 5 stars great, 13 Oct. 2013
it was cheaper than halfords and very happy with it. it doesn't come with a torch though. nice neat bag and doesnt take up a lot of room in boot.