5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant. got it at sale price
Published 1 month ago by strauss1

1.0 out of 5 stars Good system but faulty remotes
The sound is really good but my remote control is faulty. Jarre contacted lots of times but have never responded.

Good sound really bad customer support - so if your 1000 system goes wrong you are stuffed. They're only customer service office is Hong Kong need I say more!
Published 8 months ago by rhodri griffiths

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant. got it at sale price, 11 Sep 2014
Brilliant. got it at sale price. Qality of sound is very good. we have ours in a large 6m x 5m room and it does the job here no problem. It is very heavy and would be difficult for a woman to lift alone. It has asignificant amount of glass in it. This on the otherhand makes it very sturdy and modern to look at. I had thought I would be able to move it from room to room as desired but this is not practice given the weight (a big bloke wouldnt have this problem though!) I would consider buying another for a different room if the price was the same as previously purchased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty awesome, 16 Jun 2014
I bought this for my boyfriend for Christmas and he absolutely loves it. It looks really stylish and the sound quality is second to none.
I am surprised the neighbours haven't complained yet as it's sooooooo loud!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't Buy Any Other iPod Dock, 19 Mar 2014
It has taken me 6 months to find an iPod dock that had the quality of audio i wanted. I've tried everything in all the shops and was recommended Bose but was hugely disappointed when I heard it. The first thing that hits you is the quality of the item; much better in the flesh than in the pictures and way beyond the other naff tower offerings you may have come across. Though it has the 30 pin iPod connector I use it with an iPhone 5s and suitable adapter without any problems. Placement, like any high end hi-fi, is crucial. If it is placed too far into a corner it becomes a little boomy and muffled so experiment with placement. Also feed it the highest audio quality music you can.

In terms of sound its the sheer scale that immediately hits you. This isn't a tinny noise out of a plastic box but a full fat orchestral armageddon of a sound. Unusually I found it could cope with classical music, rock and acoustic with equal aplomb. I just love playing music through it. At £750 its a bargain but then I pay thousands on my hi-fi and currently run a full Meridian system retailing circa £20k. If you can get it cheaper buy it. I'm very fussy with sound quality and have owned Quads, Martin Logan, Usher, Sonus Faber and was beginning to think there was nothing out there I could play my iPod through. Happy to find this dock, quite by accident as well. If you are buying secondhand make sure its original packaging in good condition and that the remote works properly; it would be hopeless and unusable without it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Good system but faulty remotes, 4 Feb 2014
rhodri griffiths (wales uk) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING QUALITY, 19 Jan 2014
This review is from: Jarre AeroSystem One Tower Speaker with 30-pin connection for Apple Devices in Matt Black (Accessory)
I was 100 % blown away buy this product. The sound quality has to be heard to be believed !! the frequency range is excellent and you get a very good base low end thud even from this compact unit. It does not take the Iphone 5 fitment but an easy fit adapter to the iphone 4 makes this no problem. Sound quality is second to none. It's so good i bought another one for the office. Only one slight moan and that's the remote isn't great, it struggles with distance and angles when used.

5.0 out of 5 stars gooodddd, 7 Oct 2013
like everything the service the product the sound 5 stars very good design perfect in every way a must have

5.0 out of 5 stars buy one, 10 Aug 2013
You sometimes you read reviews and are a little sceptical of what they say,but this product really is as good as others have stated. Its difficult to judge something when you can't go and see and hear it before you buy it , but i am glad i did get one and i am not disappointed buy its great sound and ability to really fill a room with sound where ever you are in the room. The price is really cheap for what you get and it looks fantastic.If your in doubt , don't be , buy one you won;t regret it.

5.0 out of 5 stars sound to die for, 17 July 2013
took a chance on this buying online, but had read some of the other reviews, in styling and sound this is first class..... excellent

4.0 out of 5 stars 21st Century Audio, 18 Jun 2013
I have various iPod docks from Bose to B and W Zeppelin. I heard this over the weekend at a friend's home. The opportunity to buy this at £250 was too good to pass. Well worth the money and it delivers a good clear audio sound. Doubt though it is worth the full retail price.

So buy whilst you can at this bargain price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Jarre Areosystem, 15 Jun 2013
I wanted something to replace my Yamaha amp, cd player, Gale silver monitor speaker......this does the job well.
Sure, you do not get the stereo separation but this is soon forgotten about when you listen to the crisp clear tones that the Jarre produces. Pink Floyd to Dr Feelgood to Eva Cassidy and back to Bach all sound great. In my humble opinion it is a step above my Bose docking station. The Areosystem stands proud in my lounge and looks amazing, far better than looking at a grey slab. I bought this from Hughes Electrical who gave service. In you have a spare £249 buy this system while the are still around at this price.