5.0 out of 5 stars Mighty Bright light for Kindle
Bought because I really should have bought the Lighted Kindle case when I bought my Kindle.
This light however has turned out to be very good indeed. Works well with the Kindle, provides good light and very flexible positioning.
Have had batteries in use since early December and they are just fading now after about 4 weeks of use every evening and they seem...
Published on 5 Jan 2011 by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars A bright idea? Perhaps too bright...
I was looking for a light for my Kindle 3 that I could use without disturbing my wife and baby. I didn't want the official Amazon case with the built in light as I feel it's too heavy and using the light takes too much out of the Kindle battery which is not a good thing.

Anyway, I plumped for the Mighty Bright MiniFlex. It arrived, in nice, accessible cardboard...
Published on 28 Jun 2011 by Iain Catto

‹ Previous | 160 61 6269 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars kindle lighti, 11 April 2011
I love this light, it fits just right onto my kindle, and i can read in bed without waking my husband.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little light, 8 April 2011
This review is from: Mighty Bright MiniFlex Clip-On Reading Light for Kindle (Black) [will only fit Kindle (5th Generation) and Kindle (7th Generation)] (Accessory)
This is a brilliant little light, with a brilliant big light for reading in the dark. The clip is wide enough to take the Kindle and cover in one. Also the flexibility of the stem positions the head and light anywhere so that there is no glare.

The light was also good for seeing in those dark places that a normal torch cannot get to, like at the back of my radiator to find where the leak was coming from.

Highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bright Light, 4 April 2011
It work's very well for my purpose which is mainly to shine a light on kindle,it's quite sturdy and very flexible,the clip hang's on for dear life so no fear of losing it would work equally well on books,laptop key's and probably more,a good accessory to have around,battery life is good and are replacable watch type batterie's (inexpensive in most place's) a good buy would essitate to get same again Thnx Amazon..

5.0 out of 5 stars Marilyn, 4 April 2011
Its great to read by at night when my other half is fast asleep. I don't know how I managed before I got it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just the job!, 30 Mar 2011
Bought the light for my Kindle when reading in bed or dim light, it is perfect for that. The batteries last a long time and are easy to change. The light is also useful on books or for other applications.
Well made and light weight.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mini light maxi bright, 18 Mar 2011
Perfect when extra light is needed to read, compact and neat. The miniflex does what it says on the tin!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Kindle light, 17 Mar 2011
Good for reading so as not to disturb my sleeping husband. Would be slightly more user friendly if there were a clip on space.

5.0 out of 5 stars Miniflex clip-on light, 14 Mar 2011
Brilliant product! So useful, I have bought a second one! I keep one upstairs and one down. One is specifically for the Kindle and the second one I use on the newspaper to do the crosswords, on my Suduku book, for reading my knitting patterns, etc. Couldn't be without it now!

5.0 out of 5 stars Mighty Bright Kindle Light, 14 Mar 2011
This is a really neat bit of kit that does what it says on the tin. Strong directional light that is perfect for the Kindle. This works well when you are reading in bed in the dark or on a dark coach when you don't want to disturb the person next to you.It is the perfect addition to a Kindle cover that does not have an inbuilt light.

4.0 out of 5 stars MiniFlex Clip On for Kindle, 11 Mar 2011
The reviews for this previously had been rather mixed, but I took the risk. It is an ideal accessory for those who didn't buy the Kindle case with built in light. Easy to use and bright enough without disturbing others.

‹ Previous | 160 61 6269 | Next ›