5.0 out of 5 stars Mighty Bright light for Kindle
Bought because I really should have bought the Lighted Kindle case when I bought my Kindle.
This light however has turned out to be very good indeed. Works well with the Kindle, provides good light and very flexible positioning.
Published on 5 Jan. 2011 by Amazon Adict

2.0 out of 5 stars A bright idea? Perhaps too bright...
I was looking for a light for my Kindle 3 that I could use without disturbing my wife and baby. I didn't want the official Amazon case with the built in light as I feel it's too heavy and using the light takes too much out of the Kindle battery which is not a good thing.

Published on 28 Jun. 2011 by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Mighty Bright light for Kindle, 5 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Mighty Bright eFlex Clip-On Reading Light for Kindle (Black) (Accessory)
Have had batteries in use since early December and they are just fading now after about 4 weeks of use every evening and they seem easy to replace. Replace the batteries by sliding open the top part of the base clip.
Highly recommended.

2.0 out of 5 stars A bright idea? Perhaps too bright..., 28 Jun. 2011

Anyway, I plumped for the Mighty Bright MiniFlex. It arrived, in nice, accessible cardboard packaging and seemed quite well constructed. A couple of things I didn't like straight away were the spring-loaded clip (the spring action seems very strong and I would worry about the strain on the case over time) and the button cell power source. I generally don't like button cells as you can never find replacements when you need to. Most stores carry AA's and AAA's but not everyone has button cells.

First night's use of the Mighty Bright however was very disappointing. The light produced is very white and very bright, far too bright not to disturb a partner and too harsh and unpleasant for me. I suppose it might be useful for other activities though.

I've since replaced it with an Octovo Solis which has a much softer light, is nicely designed and better suits my needs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Unobtrsive, 4 Sept. 2011
I was disappointed that the Kindle didn't have a back light so I had to buy the attachment. However it is fantastic. I can read in bed at night time and the light does not disturb my husband, but gives a great light to the Kindle. It has little pads on the clip so it doesn't mark the Kindle. It also works on books. Very light weight. Well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love 'em, 25 Sept. 2011
These little clip-on lights are fabulous. They provide the perfect light for the Kindle. We're currently touring the continent in a motorhome and are conscious of conserving batteries when not hooked up to electricity. Both of us have 3G Kindle's so we can access the internet whenever we want. Reading at night is pleasant thanks to these lights.

3.0 out of 5 stars Mighty Bright XtraFlex2 Clip-On Ligh, 14 Aug. 2011
First off the light is very good, it does the job. It can clip on to your Kindle or your Kindle cover anywhere you wish. The light is bright enough to light up the whole page and more.
The average rating is due to the price. At 14.99 it is way over priced. After buying this light I had to drive to the other end of the country, and in one of the many services stations I've e been to I discovered that you can get he same light for 2.99- 4.99 all be it a different brand name. So I would say don't buy this one do a little shopping around and you will find it much cheaper.

2.0 out of 5 stars could be better, 12 April 2011
I know that for the price is isnt bad. however the battery life for this item isn't great if you are the sort of person that can read for hours a day, it lasted 1 week.

The other issue I have with this item is that when you move the flexible part to avoid glare (which you get a fair bit of) the light flickers lots, as if the wires inside aren't well connected.

But, for the price, i suppose it could have been worse.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 30 Dec. 2011
I bought this based on the reviews.
The connections on this light became very unstable within 2 weeks of using it. It is very temperamental & flickers on and off easily. I'm giving up on it & looking around for something else! I think I probably got what I paid for!

4.0 out of 5 stars Replacing Batteries, 8 Jan. 2011
I bought this to go with my Xmas present Kindle. I guess I'm very dense but I cannot see how I will replace the batteries when they run out. There was no written material in the packaging.
The light does the job though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best purchase of the year!, 12 Jan. 2012
For Christmas 2010, I bought my wife an Amazon Kindle. She's an avid book reader, but quite frankly we had nowhere to keep all the old books, which she said she might want to read again. The Kindle was the best purchase of 2010 and my wife is extremely happy with it, as am I, since I no longer find myself tripping over discarded books! The only problem was at night when she was reading in bed. She had to keep the bedside lamp switched on and this often meant I couldn't get to sleep!

So for Christmas 2011, I bought her this clip-on reading light. What a fabulous purchase! She can still read her Kindle, but now I can finally sleep! It takes 2 x CR2032 batteries and although she's been reading in bed for 1 or 2 hours every night since Christmas Day, these have not yet needed changing. My wife loves it, as do I :)

3.0 out of 5 stars reading light, 30 Jun. 2011
Although a very good product and value for money I personally found it too bright.I had bought so I could read at night without disturbing my husband but it lights the whole room