5.0 out of 5 stars Mighty Bright light for Kindle
Bought because I really should have bought the Lighted Kindle case when I bought my Kindle.
This light however has turned out to be very good indeed. Works well with the Kindle, provides good light and very flexible positioning.
Published on 5 Jan. 2011 by Amazon Adict

2.0 out of 5 stars A bright idea? Perhaps too bright...
I was looking for a light for my Kindle 3 that I could use without disturbing my wife and baby. I didn't want the official Amazon case with the built in light as I feel it's too heavy and using the light takes too much out of the Kindle battery which is not a good thing.

Published on 28 Jun. 2011 by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Mighty Bright light for Kindle, 5 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Mighty Bright eFlex Clip-On Reading Light for Kindle (Black) (Accessory)
Have had batteries in use since early December and they are just fading now after about 4 weeks of use every evening and they seem easy to replace. Replace the batteries by sliding open the top part of the base clip.
Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the job, 9 May 2011
I bought this after staying in a hotel room that had such poor lighting I was struggling to read my Kindle. I have used it many times at home when I want to read in bed but I don't want to keep my husband awake with the light on. It is perfect for the job. It is light - i don't actually notice the additional weight - and is bright enough to read without additional lighting. The light just falls on the kindle and doesn't light the rest of the room. It is easy to attach and has a firm clip so it doesn't move around. No complaints at all - it is definitely worth the money.

2.0 out of 5 stars A bright idea? Perhaps too bright..., 28 Jun. 2011

Anyway, I plumped for the Mighty Bright MiniFlex. It arrived, in nice, accessible cardboard packaging and seemed quite well constructed. A couple of things I didn't like straight away were the spring-loaded clip (the spring action seems very strong and I would worry about the strain on the case over time) and the button cell power source. I generally don't like button cells as you can never find replacements when you need to. Most stores carry AA's and AAA's but not everyone has button cells.

First night's use of the Mighty Bright however was very disappointing. The light produced is very white and very bright, far too bright not to disturb a partner and too harsh and unpleasant for me. I suppose it might be useful for other activities though.

I've since replaced it with an Octovo Solis which has a much softer light, is nicely designed and better suits my needs.

5.0 out of 5 stars clip on light, 6 Jan. 2012
I have just purchased the Mighty Bright Miniflex Light, best thing I have brought for the kindle. Gives you enough light to read in the dark without disturbing sleeping hubby. I fold back the cover on the kindle case and clip it on the back, so it doesn't cover any of the book, a problem some people had with it. Light is not too bright as some people have said, I found it a comfortable light to read with.

5.0 out of 5 stars Small but bright, 10 Jan. 2011
Amazon Customer - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Great little light and the only one that is really bright enough for your net book or kindle. Received with all speed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Add-on for Kindle, 20 Jan. 2011
We have found the clip-on reading light for the Kindle exactly what we needed. It does not take up much extra space when travelling and is bright enough to light up the screen without being too bright and annoying to other travellers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Unobtrsive, 4 Sept. 2011
I was disappointed that the Kindle didn't have a back light so I had to buy the attachment. However it is fantastic. I can read in bed at night time and the light does not disturb my husband, but gives a great light to the Kindle. It has little pads on the clip so it doesn't mark the Kindle. It also works on books. Very light weight. Well worth the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, 28 Feb. 2011
Mrs. Ann E. Price (South Wales, U.K.) - See all my reviews
I bought this to attach to my Kindle in low light areas, and it looks lovely. It's light-weight, attaches to the corner of my Kindle without too much trouble, and gives out a very good light, and seems fairly robust - need I say more? The only problem I've had is trying to remove the battery cover - it's stiff and very tight, and I only hope it slackens off a wee bit with use. Apart from that, for the money, it's very good.

3.0 out of 5 stars adequate but fiddly, 24 Jun. 2011
Mrs. T. Meade (UK) - See all my reviews
I find that I get a glare off my kindle with this light so I am unable to position it to cover the entire page.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little light, 8 Jan. 2012
C. Buckroyd "grayling38" (Cheshire, UK) - See all my reviews
I'm not sure why the one-star reviewer had such problems with this light, because I have found it to be perfect for the purpose. It provides exactly enough light to read my Kindle in the dark and has a small "lit area" ensuring that it doesn't disturb one's sleeping partner. It is really flexible but once's it's in the right place it lights the whole screen anyway. Great product, my husband liked it so much I had to buy him one too as he kept stealing mine!