5.0 out of 5 stars very relaxing!
I bought this CD for my husband as he has trouble relaxing and sleeping. This CD is perfect for that!
The sound quality is excellent!We have both enjoyed the peaceful sounds from this CD!
Published on 14 July 2011 by Mrs. Amy Martin

3.0 out of 5 stars Quite "crashy"
I love the sounds of the sea, but this is quite crashing sound which can be not so relaxing after a while and doesn't go up or down, just same the whole way through the CD. I would preferred bit more softer and pebbly sound perhaps but at closer distance.
Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars very relaxing!, 14 July 2011
Mrs. Amy Martin (Scotland UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely escape from stress filled days!, 12 Sep 2012
Chantelle (San Francisco) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ocean Sounds CD, Ocean Waves - Nature Sounds CD (Audio CD)
These past few weeks have been extremely stressful trying to juggle home-life with cramming for exams and fitting in a waitressing job in a hectic cafe. I grew up in a seaside village so the ocean sounds are close to my heart and this was exactly what I needed to unwind. I put it on when I'm soaking in a bath after a long day and I believe it has greatly helped me focus on what matters and relieve the stress from my day. I love it and can't seeme getting bored of these nature sounds.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 28 Aug 2010
This review is from: Ocean Sounds CD, Ocean Waves - Nature Sounds CD (Audio CD)
This is a really great product. Probably the most soothing nature sounds CD I've heard - so relaxing. These days I find it difficult to get to sleep without it. Closest thing to being by the sea - the best antidote to stressful city-living. Highly recommended!

3.0 out of 5 stars Quite "crashy", 31 Mar 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased, 26 May 2014
This review is from: Ocean Sounds CD, Ocean Waves - Nature Sounds CD (Audio CD)
I was advised to use white noise to try and help my with tinnitus and I got this CD and it works great for me. I found it relaxing and masked the tinnitus. Iam pleased with the sound and would recommend this CD.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 8 April 2014
I downloaded for my ipod as I have tinnitus and it is superb for masking it. I have other health problems at the moment which prevent me from sleeping but once they are sorted I am hoping it will help to make me sleep.

3.0 out of 5 stars Waves CD, 25 Jan 2014
This review is from: Ocean Sounds CD, Ocean Waves - Nature Sounds CD (Audio CD)
I may have read the description incorrectly as I thought there would be more variety of sounds on the cd.

5.0 out of 5 stars very useful, 15 Nov 2013
This review is from: Ocean Sounds CD, Ocean Waves - Nature Sounds CD (Audio CD)
I like this CD alot, but some of the noises sound more like a person splashing abouot in water ratehr than natural wave motion. It is not as good as other CDs I have for switching my brain into off as I start to ask "whose making that annoying splashing noise?". Personally those CDs which have only noises of nature are more effect for me. But totally worth the money & is still often used by others who are less sensitive then myself!

5.0 out of 5 stars This is what I needed!, 29 July 2013
This review is from: Ocean Sounds CD, Ocean Waves - Nature Sounds CD (Audio CD)
Thanks for creating this product!

I find it really relaxing, especially towards the end of my day. Very nice to listen to on a daily basis.

1.0 out of 5 stars irritating...., 29 Aug 2011
This review is from: Ocean Sounds CD, Ocean Waves - Nature Sounds CD (Audio CD)
having bought the light rain and thunderstorm cd by the same publishers and love it i was very disappointed in this one.
it just sounds like a load of white noise and when you detect a supposed wave it was like listening to a choppy sea.

nothing soothing here for me ,it sounded as if it had been recorded at high speed.....

Ocean Sounds CD, Ocean Waves - Nature Sounds CD
Ocean Sounds CD, Ocean Waves - Nature Sounds CD by Best of Mother Nature (TM) (Audio CD - 2010)