1,117 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Good mouse
Normal sized mouse, unlike many others in this price range which are smaller than average. USB plug so can be used with practically any computer. Its not wireless, so you don't have to worry about batteries running out. No flashing lights, just a plain black mouse that works perfectly well.
Published on 28 Jan 2011 by Ms. He Fee

3.0 out of 5 stars Great mouse, annoying squeak (for Macs)
First of all let me say that physically there is nothing wrong with this mouse. It's a great size, the cable is a generous length (about 2 meters?) and the buttons are a joy to use. The optical mouse is great and at a really good price.

BUT:

Published on 31 Jan 2012 by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Good mouse, 28 Jan 2011
Ms. He Fee (Liverpool, England) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Ugly as hell, but does the job - cheaply, 27 Jan 2012
This review is from: Logitech B110 Optical USB Mouse - White (Accessory)
I bought this mouse as a replacement for the Apple Magic Mouse, which I find gives me hand cramp after prolonged use due to its very flat shape. This mouse, although very light, is much more ergonomically shaped, allowing you to rest your whole palm on its surface - much more comfortable than the Apple mouse (and yes, it works with OS X and Windows).

However, from the product images you would expect this to be a crisp white colour, when in fact it's closer to the off-white greyish colour of computers from the 90s. Just worth mentioning if anyone is buying this on looks.

But apart from its appearance, which doesn't really matter a great deal, this mouse is responsive and easy to use, and at this price, you won't find a better mouse. I'd tried using similarly priced laptop mini mice, and this is just so much better.

EDIT 11/11/2012 I should mention that after a while using this mouse for video editing, I have started to find it a little too light - even with sensitivity set to minimum, the cursor feels like it pings around the screen a little too fast due to the fact that the slightest knock will move the mouse. I found that blue-tacking a few 2p pieces to the bottom added a bit of extra weight and made the mouse feel a bit more precise. For this price you shouldn't expect the precision needed to editing/gaming, so tweaks like this might do the trick for budget-wary power users.

5.0 out of 5 stars Normal size mouse - Normal Shape - Very responsive, 27 Nov 2011
I was worried when buying a new mouse that it would be the wrong one, feel funny, work funny, etc, the hassle of sending it back. I couldn't really tell from the photos, so I read the reviews, and chose this one. BUY THIS ONE if you want a similar replacement for your old mouse!! The infrared, instead of the old ball, is quite zippy at first, but I got used to it very quickly, and then wondered how I had tolerated the 'slow' old one for so long!!
This mouse is nothing fancy. Simple and effective. Decent build quality. Worth 4. Why would you want to pay more for a Mouse? Buy it if you just want a new mouse. And I love the scroll thing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent mouse, 30 Sep 2011
This is a full size mouse with a very long chord. Mouse has a nice weight to it, is a nice simple and elegant design and worked straight away.

Bought 3 of these for work and they're great. Will buy them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars A proper sized mouse at last, 17 Jun 2010
Mr. Raymond P. Daley (Coventry., West Midlands United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This mouse was purchased to replace another Amazon mouse (which I can't actually find so I can't name & shame the company who produced it) which was far too small for my hand and possibly the worst ergonomic design I'd ever encountered.

This mouse is the polar opposite, its an excellent design and fits my hand perfectly. Doesnt give any wrist pain issues and is very reactive and wonderful to use. If you are looking for a new mouse and have a black computer I can't recommend this mouse highly enough. In fact even if your PC isn't black buy it anyway, its just THAT good.

Logitech is a well establushed name that can be trusted to produce good quality equipment for not much money and thats exactly what you'll get if you buy this mouse.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mouse, 3 Dec 2011
This is a good mouse. It came quick in the post, and does its job. It mouses well. Not too sensitive, not too slow, a nice size to hold and it plugs in rather than being wireless so less likely to cut out. Plus no irritating software to install first.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great mouse, annoying squeak (for Macs), 31 Jan 2012

BUT:

Every time I plug it in there is a high pitch noise emanating from my macbook which only stops when the mouse moves. When the mouse is stationary it starts up again. I didn't notice it at first, but now that I have, it's unbearable. It's like that anti-teenage device that releases an annoying high frequency buzz that supposedly mature people can't hear.

Another problem I have found is that when it is connected to my macbook it doesn't allow the computer to go to sleep when the lid is closed. It stays on and the fans go into overdrive.

I can't say this is going to happen to all mac users, just that it has happened to me. I assume it's an circuit issue. And probably won't happen on newer macs or pc users. But if you own a black macbook or a macbook from '07-'09 steer clear of this mouse.

Computer Specs:
'07 Black MacBook - Mac OSX snow leopard 10.6.8.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice mouse, 15 Oct 2010
I find this mouse very nice. Worked as soon as plugged in. It is light, does not get stuck.It is not a laptop mouse so it is quite confortable to hold.
No issues or complaints up to now.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bland but does the job, 18 Feb 2012
Allan Hildon (Suffolk, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Logitech B110 Optical USB Mouse - White (Accessory)
It's bland off-white, and has a rather long cord, but does the job. It cost peanuts, came with free delivery, arrived in 3 days, and does exactly what it's designed to do.

5.0 out of 5 stars 4.24 ... and ... free delivery ????, 16 Jun 2012
Handygrandad (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
It's a basic full size, easy to use, optical mouse, with a scroll wheel.

It's brilliant, just plug it in and use it - or if the performance is too fast, or too slow, go to the Control Panel, click on "Mouse" and adjust to suit !

It's 4.24 ... and ... free delivery - I'm so impressed, I'm lost for words !!

Logitech B110 Optical USB Mouse - White