Format: Audio CD|Change

on 3 November 2010
Okay, so here's me thinking the Deathcore scene is pretty much slowly dying, nothing amazing anymore and everything sounds the same. All of a sudden i'm in my local cd store in the metal section shifting through the MCR and Fall Out Boy cds and BOOM!!! I come across this beauty! Thrilled by the album artwork alone i had to buy it!
This has to be what could be the best deathcore album i have ever heard since Whitechapel's 'This Is Exile' album. The songs are full of excitment and very dark at the same time. The lyrics are dark too, but definatly not silly like most underground metal bands thesedays (Not that it's always a bad thing). The bit that sticks out the most on the album for me is the vocalist, his vocal range is incredible! At first i thought it was just different people with the vocals but nope, just one bloke! His vocals change instantly from hardcore shouts to death metal growls to spine tingling screeching. An impressive album which in my eyes is unique to the metal genre. It's got decent artwork and it's pretty cheap too, PICK IT UP!

One of the best albums for me of 2010!

And Hell Followed With - Propprioception