on 30 August 2011
I bought this for a Birthday Present for my little girls 4 year old friend as he loves dinosaurs it is a lovely little toy and good value for money. Its body has a soft touch feel and it has a plastic face & legs and it makes some lovely roaring noises. I havent seen it work fully as it was on demo mode in the packaging. I think it is lovely for anyone who loves dinosaurs & I would buy again if I know of any other child who enjoys dinosaurs.
on 3 September 2011
I bought this toy Playskool Kota & Pals Hatchlings - Duck-Billed Dino for my 3yr old son as he loves his brothers larger rex Playskool Kota and Pals Monty T-Rex he loves this toy and has had hours of fun with it. The dino roars and moves it's arms looks hard plastic in the picture but is actually soft material over the body with plastic face and arms this is also very durable. Overall this is a great toy for any child who likes dinosaurs i will be buying more products from this range and am sure my sons will continue to have lots of fun with them.
on 2 July 2012
My nephew really enjoys this toy. It makes a great sound and is a good size. I would definitely recommend this as a worth while gift!