5.0 out of 5 stars western series ws-11 sunburst, 19 Dec 2011
This review is from: Classic Cantabile Western Series WS-11 Guitar Set Sunburst (Electronics)
Absolutely fantastic guitar,I still cant believe how low the price was!!This is my 2nd purchase,I bought the Cantobile resonator a couple of months ago and I hav'nt put it down since.Seriously,if your after a guitar on a low budget,these instruments are truly awesome.Lastly,I cant finish without mentioning the brilliant,mega-fast delivery time of both my guitars,they arrived within days of ordering.Thanks to a great company and MERRY CHRISTMAS to all..Bob in the UK.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely guitar, 4 Nov 2013
Bought this for my son to practice on and was delighted by both tone and construction. Had to add some strap pins, but can't fault it otherwise.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for beginners, 16 July 2013
I did a bit of looking around for my first guitar till I came across this one. Other guitars where showing of all these fancy materials they where made of like rosewood , ivory and ebony but for my first I wanted something simple and cheap. For the price i was not expecting good sound quality but I was blown away by how deep the sound is.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little guitar,but..., 13 Jun 2013
..needed a little adjustment to improve matters.Very prompt delivery and well packed.truss rod tool included and after tension added the neck improved.action improved further after shaving a little off saddle,Intonation spot on to my ear and chords ring out all the way up neck in tune.The finish is impressive for such a cheap guitar.Importantly the tone is amazing,i was knocked out,i was'nt expecting much for the price of this guitar,strings on it ok but some quality strings added and it can only improve.recomend.Classic Cantabile WS-11 Western guitar Sunburst

Classic Cantabile Western Series WS-11 Guitar Set Sunburst