Format: Audio CD|Change

on 1 April 2012
My daughter sent me an Amazon Gift Voucher
for Mother's Day. I bought this CD as it
seemed really appropriate for the occasion.
I am not disappointed. Top marks to André
Rieu for choosing such beautiful music to
mark Mother's Day. The musical rendition of
I Dreamed a Dream is particularly moving!
on 21 April 2012
I play this CD over and over whilst sitting making greetngs cards. So relaxing - beautiful music am a little in love with Andre Rieu but as I am now 81 years old can only dream!!
on 29 May 2012
BEING A TRULY GREAT FOLLOWER OF ANDREA RIEU I CAN ONLY SAY THAT THE CD REFERRED TO IS SUPERB. I BOUGHT IT FOR MYSELF AND LIKE ALL OF HIS OTHER CDs I USE IT MAINLY FOR RELAXATION AND AT MANY A TIME "DREAMING".MANY A TIME I FIND MYSELF PLAYING THE CD AND I END UP DANCING AROUND MY LOUNGE, OF ALL THINGS WITH MY DOG IN MY ARMS. THERE IS NO OTHER ORCHESTRA IN THIS WORLD THAT ONE CAN SAY IS ON A PAR WITH ANDREA REIU AND HAVING BEEN LUCKY ENOUGH TO HAVE ACQUIRED A TICKET TO SEE HIM IN BIRMINGHAM THIS COMING DECEMBER ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT DAY CAN'T COME QUICK ENOUGH.You Raise Me Up - Songs for Mum
on 18 August 2012
Andre Rieu is a fantastic violinist and orchestra conductor. He has a wonderful personality and a joy to listen to. Would recommend this CD and any of his other CD's. Order received well within time limit and in perfect order
on 3 April 2012
This was requested by my Mum as she'd seen it advertised on TV. She was well pleased to get it for her Mother's Day. Good price from amazon.
Was delivered promptly as well.
on 5 June 2012
This was bought as a gift for a friend and we listened to
it together.
Andre Rieu lives up to usual very high standard.
His interpretations are lovely - one can by
his CDs and know that you won't be disappointed
on 24 September 2012
Another beautifully played CD from Andre Rieu. Unusually, half the tracks feature some of his excellent vocalists, namely Mirusia Louwerse, Carmen Monarcha and the Platin Tenors. Of these, 6 tracks featured in the "Roses from the South" DVD. The highlight for me is Mirusia and Carmen duetting on "Send in the Clowns". Maybe not his very best but easily another 5 star CD.
This CD was bought for my husband who has dementia - he loves music and actually sang along with the songs. Wonderful presentation and good choice of music.
on 31 May 2012
As usual all of Andre Riue's music is lovely but my Mum especially likes him playing well known modern songs. What makes this cd special is that it has songs for Mum printed on the front. It can be a present for birthdays christmas or mothers day.
on 7 April 2012
He's done it again - Andre Rieu can do no wrong these days - every track is a familiar favourite of everyone. The title track says it all - it raises everyone up!