4.0 out of 5 stars Budget Touchscreen with Qwerty Keyboard
Published on 3 Nov 2010 by dbc

3.0 out of 5 stars Good
Published on 30 July 2012 by Retreat

4.0 out of 5 stars Budget Touchscreen with Qwerty Keyboard, 3 Nov 2010
This review is from: LG GT350 TOWN Glossy White & Black sim-free unbranded (Electronics)
Lg's Town has a slide out Query keyboard and touchscreen. The phone is easy to use and has a very responsive touchscreen which responds on first click. The battery life is good on standby lasting 3-4 days and phone feels quite sturdy. Music and speakers are average, sound is best with headphones but not bad for basic ring tone use. The headphone jack at the top allowing you to pick your own headphones. The camera is very amateur and best for daylight and quick snaps.

I bought believing this phone to contain Wifi, it does not. However has good web usability including pre-installed opera mini, links to Facebook etc and a zoom in and out for browsing. You can also save web pages so can cut costs for web browsing. Connects via a standard usb, again useful if you lose the cables.

The only major problem with this phone is that the keyboard appears to be for American use containing a dollar and extra confusion between symbols such as the comma, but ok once you get used to it.

In summary this is a good phone for first time user of a touch screen mobile and those wanting limited web use. It Contains a number of features for its budget price. The menus, comic sans font and inability to remove live square however do limit the appeal of this phone, so may be best for children or teens.

Pros: Touchscreen, Battery life, Web browser
Cons: Interface and Speakers

4.0 out of 5 stars fashion phone, 25 Oct 2010
K. A. Doran (south yorkshire england) - See all my reviews
I have JUST bought this, my cookie screen broke cheaper to get new one, it looks really smart and quirky, with choice of touch screen or qwerty key pad, it similar to the cookie to use so i find it easy to use. only thing i found so far that bit low is the camera is a little slow so by time it decides to shoot what you're taking might have moved, but it a beautiful funky looking phone

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, 30 July 2012
My parents bought me this phone for Christmas and I am happy with the result. I didn't want a blackberry as I thought the keypad was too small. It is much better than my old phone, its responsive, a touch screen, great keypad etc. However, I have had a few problems with it! The inside of the screen cracked not long after when I put it in my bag (although it may have been under a few bits and pieces). We didn't get it fixed for free as they believed that my stuff had been squashing it, even though it was very light stuff. Then, occasionally my phone automatically turns itself off and I have to turn it back on. Also, three times my phone has stopped receiving messages - I could still send them, but I wasn't getting any back. I had to wait until the next morning until all my text messages came flooding back in. The time after, I took out my sim card and battery and put it back in. This seemed to work as the messages came through soon after. However, the third time I tried this again but it didn't work, so I took the sim card out, then put the sim card into my old phone where I received the messages there.
Although I have mentioned a lot of negative comments, this might not happen to all other phones - it might just be mine. I haven't got a new phone - I've still got this one and it seems to be working better lately. I am happy with my phone, my contract works fine, it's not slow responsive wise, and it's got a decent battery life.

LG GT350 TOWN Glossy White & Black sim-free unbranded