4.0 out of 5 stars Beggars' Hill
I got this to replace the vinyl version, which I had sold to a collector.

Considering the record was produced 40 years ago without all the modern gizmos, the quality is very good, and occasionally outstanding (Jo Battley singing Who Knows Where The Time Goes).
Published 16 months ago by CliffB

OK its not anywhere near perfect and reminds me of the local Folk Club weekly get together
And that is why I like it
There is a charm in the passion these musicians put into this whole set that deserves to be applauded and listened to,
Published 13 days ago by Prog Bob

3.0 out of 5 stars OK its not anywhere near perfect and reminds me of the local Folk Club weekly ..., 20 July 2014
This review is from: Beggars' Hill (Audio CD)
And that is why I like it
Not sure about the Everly Brothers cover but on the whole a charming Album and because it was cheap as chips there is realy nothing to complain about.

4.0 out of 5 stars Beggars' Hill, 23 Mar 2013
This review is from: Beggars' Hill (Audio CD)
I got this to replace the vinyl version, which I had sold to a collector.

Beggar's Hill