5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!!
There're four medias: 2 CD's, exactly the same Time Flies 1994-2009 sold separatedly, with the 27 singles from Oasis. 1 DVD, exactly the same sold separatedly Oasis: Time Flies 1994-2009 [DVD], with 27 videos of singles in two ways, chronological release order or original order from Time Flies CD above, as a Oasis gig. This DVD has 9 music videos of musics that weren't...
Published on 26 Aug 2010 by Ze Rubens

2.0 out of 5 stars whiny voiced brits or beatles copyists
You either love or hate 'em, or like a coupla toons. I fall into the latter category. My biggest problem is with Liam Gallagher - not just his mardy public persona, but his whiny vocals. It's a pity not all of these were sung by Noel. It'd make a better ear friendly compilation. As it is, I can't find more than about 6 sings worth playing more than once. A lot of...
Published 5 days ago by K. Box

3.0 out of 5 stars over hyped, 10 Aug 2010
This review is from: Time Flies 1994-2009 (Audio CD)
I didn't think that this was nearly as good as I expected. Didn't contain a lot of the classics, perhaps they plan a volume 2.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy, 27 July 2010
This review is from: Time Flies 1994-2009 (Audio CD)
A little delayed in reviewing this item i know, but the product came in good timing and i am 100% happy with the process and delivery many thanks a+++

4.0 out of 5 stars Present for a friend, 9 Aug 2010
This review is from: Time Flies 1994-2009 (Audio CD)
I ordered this CD for a friend of mine as a present. I asked that it was sent directly to this friend's address. Not only was the CD delivered safetly, it was delivered extremely promtly. It was stated that the CD would be delivered in 5 working days. This was exceeded. It was actually delivered within 3, which was a bonus.

Thanks.

Sarah.

1.0 out of 5 stars Is it me?, 21 Jun 2010
This review is from: Time Flies 1994-2009 (Audio CD)
Is it me or are Oasis the most over-hyped mediocre group that has ever come out of Britain?
They have composed a few good songa but they are absolutely ruined by lack of talent and imagination.
I keep coming back to them because I'm convinced I must be missing something, so here I am again listening to th 'best' of their output, but once again I am disappointed.
It can't be their music alone that attracts some. It can't be their live performance. I can only presume that there is something about their image that some find attractive, although that seems bordering on repellent to me.
Somebody please explain.

1.0 out of 5 stars Just don't expect a new CD.., 19 Oct 2011
This review is from: Time Flies 1994-2009 (Audio CD)
My "new" copy has just arrived from "Amazon's Official Jersey Merchant" unsealed, with a scratched up and dirty case plus some surface marking on one of the CDs.

Come on Amazon, you can do better then this!

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish Most Overated Band Ever!, 12 April 2012
Craig G. Williams (READING UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Time Flies 1994-2009 (Audio CD)
I'm afraid Oasis are what's wrong with british music it's talentless drival! and this whole album shows just how bad they are! They just copy the beatles and think there great. Liam can only ever sing one note and his vocals are dire! and he is one of the worst front men ever! Plus most Chav's would rate Oasis because they don't know any better!

PLus I bet Oasis have no genuine appreciation for there fans which is very rare to find these days which is a shame!

Travis once had a lyric in a song "What's a Wonderwall Anyway" I'm afraid Fran Healy knocks the spots off anything Noel or Liam could ever dream of writing. Noeal once descirbed himself as a "Poor Man's Fran Healy" say no more. Plus Travis The Man Who beats any Oasis album hands down!

Just Like Kasabian they are all that's wrong with british music these day's and I fear for the industry if this is what people rate as top! The real talent gets Ignored.

Oasis Will never get my money. Plus for me it's not about how many album's have been sold I like magic in my music and there are very few band's that get my vote on that as well.

Don't bother being a fan of talentless overated crap like they are!

1.0 out of 5 stars most overated band of all time, 29 Mar 2012
Paul J. Elmer - See all my reviews
This review is from: Time Flies 1994-2009 (Audio CD)
very very average musician ship, pathetic lyrics, lacking any originality, reactionary style without doubt the worst band ever to get a record contract. never the best band in britain not even in the top twenty bands to come from manchester and only the second best band of the night when they debuted on the word tv show. a 1990's media lads mag creation lacking any musical substance (thrust into the limelight only becouse of the stone roses tardiness)if you like bands with siblings check out jedwood much more progressive and stylish. if you like bands who can play check out the racontuers.

1.0 out of 5 stars If only I could reward Oasis with 0 stars, 19 Jun 2010
This review is from: Time Flies 1994-2009 (Audio CD)
What could possibly be more depressing and dreary than a "best of" double CD of Oasis? With over 4000 CDs and LPs in my collection, I am pleased to say that I've never owned even one track by this band. I could have bought every one of their CDs 200 times over in local charity shops and at any Sunday bootsale. So why do so many people buy Oasis CDs and then dispose of them? It's quite simple, they were one of the most limited and untalented bands to have ever made it big. This is music for people who need to be told what to buy, this is music for people who don't like music. I would wager that 90% of Oasis "fans" actually spend very little time listening to real music - how else could anybody explain the entertainment value of listening to what is effectively 2 bad tempered oafs groaning and moaning for track after track? The lyrics are appalling, the guitar playing barely more than rudimentary - perhaps worst of all, Noel can only sing one note, so every line ends with that same one note.... (you don't believe me? listen again...).....

Sorry, no intention to offend, but a sincere message to all Oasis fans - please go and explore the vast treasury of music that exists out there, discover how marvellous music really can be. Don't waste your time listening to drivel by Oasis - life is too short.

ARRAY(0xa00c963c)

Time Flies 1994-2009
Time Flies 1994-2009 by Oasis (Audio CD - 2010)