5.0 out of 5 stars Great
Published 8 months ago by Tann San

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible
Instructions were in German! My A-Level didn't cover this kind of technical wording. Obviously there were diagrams but the safety info and parts that are included were sort of necessary. Put it together and it didn't fit in any doorframe because my house isn't big enough that any of the doors can open the full 180 degrees. Returning.
Published 7 months ago by Anon

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 3 April 2014
This review is from: Ultrasport 4-in-1 Pull Up Bar (Sports)
I was a bit skeptical about how strong this would be but it seems to be holding up just fine, I weigh about 80kg. You do need a doorframe that sticks out as there is a small metal hook that needs to slide in between the frame and the wall. I have this downstairs so that each time I pass the living room I have to do 10 pullups. I use the two handles in the middle and the grips on the inside of those for pullups.

The black strip at the top goes up and around the top of the doorframe, the small metal hook then goes into the frame and then grips the black strip. The two bits that stick out on each side are used to cushion it against the opposite side of the doorframe. Assembly was easy and it only took a few minutes from opening the box to having it assembled and attached to my door.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceeded expectations, 13 Mar 2014
This review is from: Ultrasport 4-in-1 Pull Up Bar (Sports)
I had long wanted a pull up bar at home, but thought I would need to drill holes in the doorway and that such a device would be expensive in time and cost. I was therefore pleasantly surprised by this product. It was very easy to assemble, (5-10 minutes). The technology which allows it to fit easily within a doorway and portable is impressive. It is extremely good value for money. It supports my weight very well and after a tentative start, I now feel confident using it, which I have done on each of the five days since its arrival. I've seen an immediate improvement in my upper body as a result. I have no hesitation in recommending this product.Rarely have I been so pleased with a bargain purchase Just buy it!

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 12 Jun 2013
This review is from: Ultrasport 4-in-1 Pull Up Bar (Sports)
i bought this just to work my upper body and its really good and easy to use. only downside i guess is can take up abit of room when storing but i just put mine on top of my wardrobe out of the way.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible, 13 May 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money!, 16 Oct 2013
BSG "BSG" (Açores, Portugal) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ultrasport 4-in-1 Pull Up Bar (Sports)
Was looking for something like this for a while.
Found this one on sale!!! Quite a bargain!!
Got it for almost a week and been using it everyday though not intensily and it's holding on like a charm and it doesn't made any damage to the door.
Be sure to check the measures of the door you wish to apply this bar so you don't have any surprise!
The assembly is quite simple although the users manual is in german...if not for the pictures, it turned completely useless for quite a few clients...

Would recommend it to people that will use it normally but not intensily, if used and abused it will probably not be at its best...

2.0 out of 5 stars Door depth!, 26 Jan 2013
This review is from: Ultrasport 4-in-1 Pull Up Bar (Sports)
The bar won't work as a pull up bar unless you have a fairly deep door depth. it doesn't fit in any of mine, measure yours before buying this (like others have advised). The instructions are in German too but it's pretty simple to work out (although there is a huge warning written on part of the bar in German which is pretty useless). it functions averagely as a hammergrip press up bar and a dip bar though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money, 15 Jan 2013
This review is from: Ultrasport 4-in-1 Pull Up Bar (Sports)
This product is briliant. It comes flat pack (build instructions not in english) but once you've built it away you go. The only downside is finding a doorframe that will fit it. Not many of the doorframes in our house are square and it will only fit on the kitchen or the bathroom door. Ensure you do lots of measuring before you buy it to ensure you have the space you need.

5.0 out of 5 stars well worth it, 8 Jun 2014
This review is from: Ultrasport 4-in-1 Pull Up Bar (Sports)
Excellent equipment. Good quality. Fit for purpose. Met and exceeded all expectations. Very easy to put together, and multi purpose as well!!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay.., 22 Oct 2014
This review is from: Ultrasport 4-in-1 Pull Up Bar (Sports)
I'm glad I bought this bar, but at the same time, I'm not particularly excited by it. It's very average. The build quality is not great, and could have been designed a lot better. The long bar is comprised of 2 parts which slot together, but there is nothing to fasten them together, and they can slide apart rather easily. This makes you hesitate to put all your weight on it because if you pull each side just slightly sideways you may end up on your bum rather quickly.

All that being said, the product does what it says. I had no trouble fitting it in my doorway, the ends of the bars are padded which helps protect the frame, and it seems to support my weight well (165lbs). Not only is it useful for back/biceps which was my main reason for purchasing it, but you can use it equally well for pushups and dips to work chest/triceps. I'm starting to feel less regretful about cancelling my gym membership.

For £11.99 you can't really complain. If you were paying any more than that though, you might be disappointed with what you get.

4.0 out of 5 stars very good value, 2 April 2014
This review is from: Ultrasport 4-in-1 Pull Up Bar (Sports)
good quality and there was english instructions included. it would probably work best with a high doorframe away from a corner

Ultrasport 4-in-1 Pull Up Bar