4.0 out of 5 stars Really Like It
Published on 28 July 2011 by bossymoo

3.0 out of 5 stars Has got one of the worst mobile Operative System
This phone is extremely resistant to impacts, and it has got some nice very loud speakers. However it's OS, Symbian, RUINS IT. I advise you, do not buy this, it is not worth as you are going to suffer a lot from this horrible operative system. Prefer an Android or an iPhone, you'll be much more happier at the end. 5 stars for hardware, 1 star for software.
Published on 26 Aug 2011 by Luna

4.0 out of 5 stars Really Like It, 28 July 2011
This review is from: Nokia 5800 XpressMusic - Smartphone - 3G - WCDMA (UMTS) / GSM - touch - Symbian OS - red (Electronics)
I've had my C7 for about a month, and I really like it. In fact, I can't seem to put it down, and don't know how I managed without it (how siily!). At first the connection used to stick a bit, and I'd have to switch the phone off to get it moving again, but I have sussed that when using the email function, rather than backing out, choose OPTIONS and EXIT and it doesn't stick any more. Great! I also had problems then accessing my emails from my laptop, presumably as I was still logged in elsewhere. Since using the exit function, all this has been resolved. It does gobble battery power, but the power save function seems to really help this. I really like it!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 12 July 2011
i've had this phone for a full year and i tell u its 1 of the best phones out still internet is fast i can download and watch new release movies i use it as a modem for my laptop and connect to the internet with and all other little gadgets which u can download from ovi store also i've had over 150 phones and dis 1 beats all of them ive dropped it so many times dat it shud be in pieces by now but nope its still rock solid and works perfect its still mt best choice and its now july 2011.

5.0 out of 5 stars Faithful for a (combined) decade!, 11 April 2013
This phone served me and my dad and my brother faithfully for nearly 10 years combined!
It has now and then frozen but with age the battery life has not receded.
I've dropped it many a time and it has not broken!
It did finally break last year after have a throwing competition with it but nevertheless I cannot recommend it enough!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for media not for internet and apps, 30 Jan 2012
This is a good phone, but since it is about three years since it was released its internet capability is very slow and it takes about 15 seconds to load a web page.If you use it as only a media player it is then very effective as it can distinguish between podcasts and music and will remember the point at which you stopped listening to a particular podcast the next time you play it.
In my opinion it is a good piece of kit to get if you can buy it for about 50-60 in good condition, to use as a media player, however as a smartphone it has had its day.

3.0 out of 5 stars Has got one of the worst mobile Operative System, 26 Aug 2011
Luna (A.R. Azores, Portugal) - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars Meph, 27 July 2011
After 2 years on this phone, well, it started to fall apart. the red around the edges fell off and the stylus stopped staying in, so i lost it. Quality wise, theres nothing amazing to show off. Its a bit of a brick, crashes regularly, restarts itself and is generally quite some way behind every other phone in the market.