on 28 November 2011
This product is ideal for those who like to have their tea for 1 in a teapot. It really is a very nice looking set and comes complete in its own little box. Nice touch if purchasing it for a gift.

The item arrived very quickly after the order was placed and came in a rather huge box with loads of packaging so no chance of any breakage.

Very pleased.
on 22 January 2014
The teapot and cup were lovely, however I deducted one star as the 'tin' is actually a flimsy cardboard box. So I was a little disappointed. However, my sister loved the gift so all was well.
on 17 September 2013
I bought this for my daughter for her birthday as I thought she'd really like it. The design was lovely and she has used it several times. It dishwashes and I would recommend this to anyone.
on 4 September 2012
I have a few items in my kitchen that have a retro look to it and thought this would in great on the kitchen windowsill. I don't actually use it, but it looks great. I would purchase more as gifts as the box it comes in is lovely too.
on 23 April 2014
So retro and 'twee'. I love using this set and it sits neat and tidily on the work surface. Only one slight draw back - don't fill the cup too full because, as it is so wide, the tea starts swirling around it and if you are clumsy like me, ends up spilling over the floor.
on 20 October 2010
I bought this tea-for-one pot for a friends birthday at work and EVERYONE loved it. A guy on the team said it looked just like something out of Alice In Wonderland, just the look I was aiming for - Brilliant.
on 29 November 2010
Fantastic, just what I was looking for as a present, and also at a really reasonable price. Better than traipsing around the shops which I had been doing.
on 11 February 2012
Bought this as a present for a tea drinking friend who loved it. Arrived very quickly after ordering. Packaged beautifully n the teapot / cup is extremely pretty.
on 22 March 2012
Bought this for my Mum and she is over the moon with it. She loves the box it came in as well and has it on display!! Knowing her it won't be long before she has home made buns in it.
A really good girly present and delivered quickly.
on 15 October 2014
Lovely Christmas stocking filler bought for my daughter so we can enjoy our 3's together. Just short of a saucer though. Good delivery and comes in a lovely box which she now stores her nail varnishes in.

See one answered question