5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, shame about the translation!
Our wonderful Gaggia Baby had stopped dispensing espresso completely, so i tried dismantling the likely bits, and cleaning them up. Once re-assembled, disappointly there was still no flow at all from the espresso outlets. So I tried this product as a last resort.

I found the english translation of the instructions somewhat confusing, and I came close to...
Published on 26 Feb 2011 by Nick M

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay
This descaler is very expensive for what it does. I use it because it is recommended by Gaggia. I am sure there must be a similar product I can use but have yet to find it.
Published 15 months ago by clive davies

‹ Previous | 1 2 311 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the bottle..., 14 Aug 2013
G. Horn "gazwozere" (Lancaster, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gaggia Descaler Decalcifier (250ml) Bottle for Espresso Coffee Machines (Kitchen & Home)
...and for the best price I could find on the web. My Gaggia is like a brand new machine again!

Nb. I recommend buying the group head cleaning cup at the same time. It works a treat.

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, 29 Jun 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent descaler, 18 Sep 2011
I used Gaggia descaling powder before which meant a very long procedure to descale the machine. This product does it faster and much better. Excellent results. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Woo, hoo, etc, 13 April 2011
I have a Gaggia Baby Class D. Lovely machine, makes great espresso if you feed it Illy coffee, which I generally do. But a while ago, it started to have problems with pushing water through the head. I descaled it with the Gaggia powdered stuff, which made no difference at all. Hardly a trickle came through the brew head. I found this on Amazon a few days ago, and thought it was worth a try.

And it certainly was. After blasting some steam through the wand (which I don't normally use, as I'm a pure espresso kind of person), I pressed the manual button. There was a bit of noise, then water started to flow - at first a trickle, then a proper flow. Blockage cleared!

I'll be getting some more of this and using it every few months as preventative maintenance.

4.0 out of 5 stars What Gaggia recommend, 23 Oct 2010
Seems to be the only descaler Gaggia recommend, I suspect others may also be ok but other than being hard to find offline seems to be fine. Comes with full usage instructions and will ensure your Gaggia warranty stays intact.

4.0 out of 5 stars Essential for espresso machine maintenance, 21 Sep 2014
If you live in hard-water areas (such as North London) and want to avoid damage to your espresso maker, you will need to descale it on a monthly basis. At around £6, this is quite an expense, but still worth it when you compare the total monthly cost of your cups to that of buying at the coffee shops. I also back-flush using a Cafiza food-friendly detergent to keep the brewing group free from coffee buildup.

5.0 out of 5 stars good for cleaning Gaggia coffee machine, 14 July 2014
what it is, good for cleaning Gaggia coffee machine.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job efficiently, 5 July 2014
Rob Welham (London, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Recommended by Gaggia, and it does do the job. Recommend using filtered or bottled water to save buying this especially in hard water areas which just gum up the works of any decent espresso machine.

4.0 out of 5 stars Seems to work!, 6 Jun 2014
Stewart Dunn - See all my reviews
Got this for our Gaggia Colour-does what it says on the tin! Cant fault it really and works within the 15 minutes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes it works, 29 May 2014
I followed the instructions (ish) I did push some of the mixture through the main machine as this was the area that had poor water flow, instructions just say through the steamer/water outlet, and all is well. I rinsed double what they said, I was worried it might taint the water but it has had no effect on the taste of the coffee.My coffee machine is Rancilio

‹ Previous | 1 2 311 | Next ›