on 10 September 2010
Not a great fit, not tight enough and the ankle strap could not be tightened enough. Filled up with water within seconds. Had to take them off as they were weighing me down.
on 24 April 2011
Used about 5 times for dinghy sailing and the front of the soles are coming away from the material. The boot is poor quality.
on 10 July 2011
I bought these for wearing while kayaking and messing about in dinghies. They are comfortable and warm. The sole is flexible enough to be comfortable while kayaking and dinghy sailing but firm enough to support you while carrying / dragging items up and down a stony beach to the water.

A word of advice, don't let your wife find you sleeping in them the first day they arrive. Apparently that's not a domestically recognized comfort test!
on 30 December 2010
I wore these boots to go surfing only once, the strap isn't tight enough to seal and they let in water after 2 seconds which in UK seas isn't good enough, only use them if its the feeling of sand beneath your feet your trying to get rid of. I eventually forked out £22 at the surf shop for a better pair that did the job, there great when made correctly.
on 19 January 2015
I bought these for use when Kayaking.
In practice I have tended to use them in the sea when swimming or walking where there might be rocks.

They provide quite good protection for your heels; I last wore them in the dead sea, where there are some quite jagged salt growths.

My only criticism is the sole inside which comes loose and has to be maneuvered back into place before you can put the shoe back on.
on 23 August 2010
Unfortunately these boots only lasted for less than one week, as the sole of the boot came off and began to rip in places, so I do not consider they are good value for money and will not be buying this make again.
on 14 November 2014
Inner soles fell out on first dive, from then on there was a constant battle at having to line them up every time I went diving and they moved whilst diving so not comfortable.
That said the boot did cover and protect foot, so if you need a cheap option for one or two dives only they would work. However, I will be looking for an alternative for the next time I go diving.
on 26 January 2014
I use these booties for kayaking, they are easy to wear, a good size and comfortable for wearing on extended paddle trips. They also have nice soles which offer some protection to sharp things you might find on the river bed when launching too.
on 24 March 2012
I bought these to replace a previous pair which I still use. Since they are more or less identical I can report on their longevity.

I have used them as boots over a pair of sock waders and they are ideal for this. One positive aspect is that they are now elastic sided as opposed to having a zip.

The soles are very good and have lasted well on sand, rocks and concrete. If you wear them as bootees you will find that the insole will come out when you take them off. This happens with mine every time.

I have three pairs of these now and find them good value for money. I can recommend them.
on 10 July 2013
Very cheap to buy but not very good quality, thin material and velcro ankle seal is not very effective. If you want a boot to protect your feet soles from sharp objects on the beach these are cheap enough but if you want to venture further afield pay a bit more and get something more substantial.

See one answered question