5.0 out of 5 stars works a treat
feels and looks solid and robust. makes perfect rice and sticks/splutters much less than my previous rice cooker. also easy to clean. makes perfect rice, and keeps it in perfect condition for hours after cooking. very happy
Published on 29 Jun. 2010 by Syd

3.0 out of 5 stars Good cooked rice but bit messy!
Published 12 months ago by Tommy

5.0 out of 5 stars works a treat, 29 Jun. 2010
Syd (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 11 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Elgento Rice cooker 1.8ltr 10 cup (Kitchen & Home)
It's a perfect cooker, just what I was looking for. Does exactly what it sais it will. Perfect rice every time! Would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars How did i ever cope without one, 11 April 2013
This review is from: Elgento Rice cooker 1.8ltr 10 cup (Kitchen & Home)
This has got to be one of my better buys no more guesswork or watching the clock only thing is you have to make sure right amount of water is put in it can run dry if you are not careful measuring your rice and water

4.0 out of 5 stars rice cooker, 18 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Elgento Rice cooker 1.8ltr 10 cup (Kitchen & Home)
Arrived well packed and earlier than predicted. I've used the rice cooker several times now and have enjoyed using it, it's easy to use and the rice well cooked and fluffy. There is some spillage from the steam as cooking advances, solve this by putting a folded tea towel on the top of the cooker lid. Good for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressive for the price, 21 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Elgento Rice cooker 1.8ltr 10 cup (Kitchen & Home)
This item is as the title suggests very impressive for the price point. Yes it does have some slight issues with leaking water from the top at times but I've also found this to be a common problem when using more expensive rice cookers.

The leaking water is really not that substantial and at the end of the day it does the task it was designed for very well (cooks rice) and has a decent capacity. I really didn't expect too much from an item at such a low price but I've been pleasantly surprised.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good cooked rice but bit messy!, 4 April 2014
This review is from: Elgento Rice cooker 1.8ltr 10 cup (Kitchen & Home)
Good family size capacity which should be enough for up to 7 persons. During cooking, the lid bounces which allows some hot water/spray splash out of the cooker, leaving some mess around the cooker. This means that we have to clean our worktop every time we use it. There is some rice tend to stick on the inside of the rice pan compared to our last rice cooker but it is not too bad. However, the cooked rice is quite good.

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst rice cooker I've ever bought, 22 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Elgento Rice cooker 1.8ltr 10 cup (Kitchen & Home)
The dispatch took 3 days after ordering which delayed the delivery to 8 days after, it should have been 5 max. It broke after just 2 uses and I only used it for rice, it's main purpose. It just started smoking and then never turned on again. It even cooked horrible rice, I've had cheaper rice cookers that lasted longer and cooked better.

4.0 out of 5 stars its a good one,, 23 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Elgento Rice cooker 1.8ltr 10 cup (Kitchen & Home)
I bought this lately and cooked rice so many times it's perfect. but the reason I give 4 star is because I wanted that makes a brownish at the bottom of the saucepan, otherwise it cooks the rice brriliantly. we should follow the instruction to put the certain amount of water into the saucepan.
I love it and use it quite often.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 8 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Elgento Rice cooker 1.8ltr 10 cup (Kitchen & Home)
So nice to put the rice on and forget about it. Cooks the rice beautifully then switches itself to keep it warm. I also like the fact that the flex detaches from the cooker. This enables me to store everything inside the cooker leaving no dangling leads in my cupboard..

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke after a few months, 5 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Elgento Rice cooker 1.8ltr 10 cup (Kitchen & Home)
This item worked for about 4 months before breaking. While is did work it spilled a lot of water from the top (even when only cooking for two people, so not that much water - nowhere near the limit). I've had better, cheaper cookers.

Elgento Rice cooker 1.8ltr 10 cup