Format: DVD|Change

on 9 August 2013
Jimmy Carr it a amazing comedian.
he takes the P*** out of a lot of people and some people find that offensive but you need to remember that is his way.
He will have you Laughing all the time then thinking dam that was a little close to the belt.
on 28 November 2010
This DVD has some very funny parts, but personally I don't think it matches the comedy genius of his other DVD's. It appears to me that Jimmy has changed his comedy style slightly and I don't think it's nearly as good as his past DVD's. I went to see his show rapier wit earlier this year and it was so much funnier than the DVD.

Buy his previous DVD's they will have you in hysterics but not this one.
on 18 December 2010
'Rude' basically sums this performance up. To be fair, either by luck or good management, Jimmy's jokes did seem to go down well with the Sun-reader audience, but it was a little too low-brow for me and I began to find it tedious after 45 minutes.
on 19 June 2016
great
on 21 November 2010
As a big fan of Jimmy I was disapointed to describe this show as amusing. I have all his previous DVD's and found them hilarious but I'm sorry to say that I found this tour DVD to be just amusing rather than side achingly funny.
on 13 January 2011
I'm not the biggest Jimmy Carr fan but got this DVD for the family Christmas afternoon. It was thoroughly enjoyed by the teenagers and oldies alike.A little near the knuckle in places but nothing outrageous.
on 3 January 2011
A very funny DVD, but the content is very un-P.C and is definately not recommended to anyone who is easily offended. I bought this as a present and it arrived quickly and in perfect order.
on 7 February 2015
If you like Jimmy Carr you will like this.Sadly with all the TV exposure these comedians get now you will hear jokes he has used before.
on 25 September 2012
Jimmy Carr at his best! If you are not easily offended then I definitely recommend this DVD. Seen the guy live, you can't beat him!
on 17 December 2011
It is just as you would expect. FUNNY!!!

Jimmy Carr making you laugh.

You will have rib ache watching this DVD.

Funny Guy!