Platform: Sony PSP|Edition: Standard|Change
Price:£6.50+ £2.03 shipping

on 29 January 2013
Unlike the previous Lego Star Wars (Original Trilogy) for the PSP, which was quite clearly ported down from the PS2, this one has the whiff of the Nintendo (3)DS about it and as such has graphics that aren't as sharp and gameplay that seems to be somewhat dumbed down (e.g. get a mini kit by destroying a rock?!)

That said, it is still fun to play, even if it isn't as good as its predecessor.
on 27 November 2012
Fantastic sequel to the original 6 episodes that me and the grandchildren are battling through. If you like any of the Lego series eg Batman, Indiana Jones and Star Wars you know what to expect. Best games I have played for a long time and I am getting older ....
on 7 June 2011
I am seven. This is a really good game and would tell my friends to buy it - I liked it because it follows the Clone Wars episodes in lego levels. My favourite character is Darth Sidious because he has special skills such as electric. I haven't given it five because it is quite easy to complete as there are only 13 levels. I have completed it.
on 3 August 2013
My son can't stop playing it - I have to confiscate it.
It comes without with playing instructions but the more you play
with it the more it becomes intuitive. Different levels depending
on your proficiency.
For 6+ yrs its great to have for those long car journeys.
on 12 May 2011
LOVE Lego games have all of them and loved every one and this is no exception can't wait for pirates now!!
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 8 January 2014
bought as a christmas present. my son cannot stop playing it. he seems really happy and now i'm the best mum in the world....quote
on 18 May 2013
My sons love the game, hours of entertainment - great for any age, excellent value for money! Would recommend to others!
on 10 November 2013
My son loved this for his birthday. Thumbs up from me.
If the kids are happy then you have happy parents.
on 21 March 2013
I have never played it myself but my 8 year old son seems to like it so I am happy
on 3 November 2014
Bought for grandson perfect gift arrived on time perfect