Platform: Nintendo DS|Edition: Standard|Change
Price:£11.50+ £2.03 shipping

on 17 April 2011
My 10 year old's game which he did rip through in 24 hours but has replayed many times since to find other challenges each time. Fab game and a mums view - it's nice to have a non-slicing n dicing game!
This is my 7 year old son's review of this game. 'The graphics are great. The new weapons in it such as the cannon and rapid fire (he has previously played the Lego Star Wars Complete saga) are great. He thinks there could be more characters.....there are some new characters such as 'Heavy'....the character being played do not look the same as the one chosen. There are plenty of levels which will provide me with lots of fun for months. Much the same standard/type as 'Star Wars The complete Saga'. It is great fun. I recommend it'. He is clearly very much enjoying the game
on 3 May 2011
Another great star wars game, similar format as before, although if a child is playing they need a good level of reading to following instructions. Can be tricking but me and my 7 year oldlove it.
VINE VOICEon 10 January 2015
For a game now nearly 4 years old (as I write) this is still one of the best of it's genre for the DS (Lite in my case), both myself and my Son have been playing for a while, good interaction between the characters - good gameplay, expansive and not too taxing.

Good fun still on the odd train journey, great if you love Star Wars/Lego or just looking for a good multi tasking DS game.
on 4 May 2011
"Awesome! I've been wanting this for so long, It's got loads more on it and you can do this, you can do this, and it does this, and this and you can make them do this......." I stopped listening after 30 minutes. Safe to say my 12 year old appreciated ALL the features in this game. Quick and safe delivery. Very happy with this order.
on 27 April 2011
My son bought this with his own money and couldn't wait to get it! He has other Lego DS games so this one was a natural progression!! He loves it and doesn't get tired with it. Great game!
on 10 January 2013
I did pay for next day delivery, so was not surprised when it arrived next day!!

The game was immediately wrapped up and given to my little grandson as one of his Christmas presents, naturally he believed Santa had known exactly what he wanted so he was 'over the moon' with it.!!

on 9 January 2014
A good game that surprisingly is good for kids and adults alike, bought the game for my nephews, but as a gamer myself I have been seeing an odd trend, Lego games have always been very good very solid for the past few years, and some of them being rate really high on gaming reviews, and recommended to everyone not just kids, but if you plan to buy these for your kids, and they like the star wars theme, you can't really go wrong with this one.
on 25 April 2011
I REALLY enjoyed this game and have very nearly finished it. It's at the same challenging level as the Lego Indiana Jones and Batman games and has the same great graphics quality. It's got some wonderfully funny story sequences which I find Lego are doing better with each game release. It's addictive but very entertaining. I've given it 5 stars as it most certainly deserves it. I highly recommend it, especially as I was so bitterly disappointed by Lego Star Wars II, this more than makes up for it. If you have high expectations for this game, you will not be let down!
on 29 April 2011
I have all the other Lego style ds games, and this did not disappoint me. It makes you think but isnt too hard. The graphics are good, and the controls very responsive. I love this game.