Platform: Nintendo Wii|Edition: Standard|Change

As with any of the Star wars lego games you pretty much know what you are getting, this game follows the Animated Clone Wars, It manages to follow the episodes superbly.

The game play is very good and just about the level of difficulty that you want, my little boy of 7 has been playing it for a while and has completed a few levels, enough for him to want to keep playing and not be bored.

The Wii in my opinion has lacked a fun game that has not just been about waving the controller for a while, the last Wii Lego Harry Potter was a big disappointment, this is back with the best.

There a some very new editions to the game play, the SceneSwap is great, you play with different characters and swap between challenges, you press Y and it takes you to another character who must complete their mission before you can processed

The split screen is another new edition, I think it was first introduced to the Harry Potter game, Lego Harry Potter: Years 1-4 (Wii) we played two players and you can control who you want and are not restricted to a bit of screen as was the case in the other Star Wars Lego games.

We haven't got to the battle ground area as of yet but that does look amazing.

This will be up there with the best Lego based games, I was worried that it may not live up to our expectations as we were disappointed in the last Lego game Harry Potter, but It is better than we had hoped, loads of new characters, vehicles, puzzles, split screen etc.
An easy 5 star game.
on 16 April 2011
If you are as addicted to the lego games as I am you will love this. I would say it was more for adults this time as some of the tasks are quite hard and working some things out without internet help is almost impossible.

Good points - some interesting and innovative changes to character attributes, new games and look fab. Took me over 50 hours to complete first time and I have completed all the lego games many times so lots of game for your money.
Down sides - really glitchy. I don't think this was properly tested before release. I have had vehicles that I need to proceed with a level disappear completely, sound problems, slowing down of action. Restarting the level or the game usually resolves the problem but it can get annoying. Running around to find all the characters to buy gets a bit tiresome if you want to get to 100%.
on 16 June 2013
5 stars for it's an amazing game and my son can't stop playing it.
I like everything about Lego & Star Wars, so...nothing else. What I did not like was that sometimes the game crushed and I had to plug out the wii to start all over again. I can't be certain that the game is to blame or the wii console, but it's the only game that crushes the system.
on 5 June 2016
Granddaughter loves it, as with all Lego toys you can't go wrong. Great delivery times. Thanks
on 19 May 2011
My 6 year old son is star wars mad and he was delighted when this star wars wii game came out. He got the hang of it straight away and plays it with his friends and he's not bored of it yet!
on 7 May 2012
I found this game amazing. it is based on series 1 and two of the clone wars. Even though I did not buy it on my account I had fun playing with it, I apologise that I have not submitted my review in a whole year, I have still not collected all the bonuses but I have completed all the levels. To be honest it is relatively easy, you pass most levels first time. But they more than make up for it with a dozen or so red bricks hidden all over the good and bad guy ships that give you a special ability that you can buy. There are also 10 bonus items on each level which you have to do a special challenge to get each one of them. If you get all ten on a level you get a special character that's not found in the clone wars. I especially enjoy the big battles where you place all your soldiers and tanks all over the place and destroy the other team's bad guys. I like that you can team up with a friend but sometimes me and my sister get into a massive fight. I love when you kill someone because they explode into loads of Lego pieces. Be warned this is not a game where the wii remote is the handle of a lightsaber. All in all its one of the best game ever!!!!!
on 7 June 2016
My grandsons thought it was really good.
on 22 January 2013
I did some research before buying, and my 7 year old has spent so many hours going through the levels and is still captivated by it. This was definitely money well spent and would definitely recommend it to adult and children alike. The graphics are very impressive also.
on 12 November 2011
The Lego game keeps both my children enthralled for hours. There is just enough difficulty to keep them interested. The children love getting to new levels in order to create a new character, search for items, levitate characters and items. In all, a superb game.
on 18 June 2012
This game is a great follow up to the 2 previous games. The improvements work, the ground battles add something different. Great fun will be had, Still funny.

If it was longer (more levels), it would be 5 stars, having said that it follows the T.V show well.

A very enjoyable game, which is just fun to play.