5.0 out of 5 stars An easy 5 star game.
As with any of the Star wars lego games you pretty much know what you are getting, this game follows the Animated Clone Wars, It manages to follow the episodes superbly.

Published on 26 Mar 2011 by Rob S

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga
This is a lot more complex than the previous game and if you stick with it there is lots to explore. However for me I preferred the simplicity of the last one. There is a good mix of playing styles between the different levels and lots of good humour.
Published 8 months ago by GH Norris

5.0 out of 5 stars An easy 5 star game., 26 Mar 2011
Rob S "Rob S" (Conwy, North Wales) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: LEGO Star Wars 3: The Clone Wars (Wii) (Video Game)

The game play is very good and just about the level of difficulty that you want, my little boy of 7 has been playing it for a while and has completed a few levels, enough for him to want to keep playing and not be bored.

The Wii in my opinion has lacked a fun game that has not just been about waving the controller for a while, the last Wii Lego Harry Potter was a big disappointment, this is back with the best.

There a some very new editions to the game play, the SceneSwap is great, you play with different characters and swap between challenges, you press Y and it takes you to another character who must complete their mission before you can processed

The split screen is another new edition, I think it was first introduced to the Harry Potter game, Lego Harry Potter: Years 1-4 (Wii) we played two players and you can control who you want and are not restricted to a bit of screen as was the case in the other Star Wars Lego games.

We haven't got to the battle ground area as of yet but that does look amazing.

This will be up there with the best Lego based games, I was worried that it may not live up to our expectations as we were disappointed in the last Lego game Harry Potter, but It is better than we had hoped, loads of new characters, vehicles, puzzles, split screen etc.
An easy 5 star game.

4.0 out of 5 stars great for lego game geeks!, 16 April 2011
This review is from: LEGO Star Wars 3: The Clone Wars (Wii) (Video Game)
If you are as addicted to the lego games as I am you will love this. I would say it was more for adults this time as some of the tasks are quite hard and working some things out without internet help is almost impossible.

Good points - some interesting and innovative changes to character attributes, new games and look fab. Took me over 50 hours to complete first time and I have completed all the lego games many times so lots of game for your money.
Down sides - really glitchy. I don't think this was properly tested before release. I have had vehicles that I need to proceed with a level disappear completely, sound problems, slowing down of action. Restarting the level or the game usually resolves the problem but it can get annoying. Running around to find all the characters to buy gets a bit tiresome if you want to get to 100%.

4.0 out of 5 stars The kids love it...., 12 Nov 2011
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: LEGO Star Wars 3: The Clone Wars (Wii) (Video Game)
The Lego game keeps both my children enthralled for hours. There is just enough difficulty to keep them interested. The children love getting to new levels in order to create a new character, search for items, levitate characters and items. In all, a superb game.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lego Star Wars 3, 19 Dec 2011
This review is from: LEGO Star Wars 3: The Clone Wars (Wii) (Video Game)
My son loved this game after playing it with his friend so this was bought as a birthday present he enjoyed it that much. Well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 11 July 2013
This review is from: LEGO Star Wars 3: The Clone Wars (Wii) (Video Game)
my grandson said it,s the best game ever love,s it that,s all i have to say grandson loves it he is very happy with it

5.0 out of 5 stars great game,., 17 Jun 2013
Mrs. L. O'neill (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LEGO Star Wars 3: The Clone Wars (Wii) (Video Game)
I bought this for my 7 year old on the wii. He is LEGO DAFT AND HE LOVED THIS GAME.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 16 Jun 2013
A. G. Karni "Amidangela" (Crete, Greece) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LEGO Star Wars 3: The Clone Wars (Wii) (Video Game)
5 stars for it's an amazing game and my son can't stop playing it.
I like everything about Lego & Star Wars, so...nothing else. What I did not like was that sometimes the game crushed and I had to plug out the wii to start all over again. I can't be certain that the game is to blame or the wii console, but it's the only game that crushes the system.

5.0 out of 5 stars awsome, 7 May 2012
This review is from: LEGO Star Wars 3: The Clone Wars (Wii) (Video Game)
I found this game amazing. it is based on series 1 and two of the clone wars. Even though I did not buy it on my account I had fun playing with it, I apologise that I have not submitted my review in a whole year, I have still not collected all the bonuses but I have completed all the levels. To be honest it is relatively easy, you pass most levels first time. But they more than make up for it with a dozen or so red bricks hidden all over the good and bad guy ships that give you a special ability that you can buy. There are also 10 bonus items on each level which you have to do a special challenge to get each one of them. If you get all ten on a level you get a special character that's not found in the clone wars. I especially enjoy the big battles where you place all your soldiers and tanks all over the place and destroy the other team's bad guys. I like that you can team up with a friend but sometimes me and my sister get into a massive fight. I love when you kill someone because they explode into loads of Lego pieces. Be warned this is not a game where the wii remote is the handle of a lightsaber. All in all its one of the best game ever!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 31 Oct 2011
S. Laczko "Sandman" (Belgium) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LEGO Star Wars 3: The Clone Wars (Wii) (Video Game)
The x version of the trilogy, with some new elements. Since we bought it the kids do not eat or sleep, just playing. Recommended for everyone who needs a break!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 11 Oct 2011
This review is from: LEGO Star Wars 3: The Clone Wars (Wii) (Video Game)
I am very satisfied with the service, regarding the product I purchased, the price and the delivery. I would recommend it to anyone.

LEGO Star Wars 3: The Clone Wars (Wii)
LEGO Star Wars 3: The Clone Wars (Wii) by Activision (Nintendo Wii)
14.29