4.0 out of 5 stars Good
My three year old daughter loves this as do all of the other children who visit. I was a bit disappointed that only one of the buttons made a noise but the fact that it has a button and strings is a definite winner with the children. Was the best I could find when looking.
Published 13 months ago by Patch

3.0 out of 5 stars A little bit irritating but the kids love it!
Published on 7 Sept. 2012 by TheShopaholic

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 20 Mar. 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Rock star guitar, 23 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Simba-Smoby Rock Guitar (Pink) (Toy)
It's definitely a rock star guitar and my daughter loves it, it is a good toy (she is 4 years old) although we would have love to have a turn down sound button, it's pretty loud but kids love it!

3.0 out of 5 stars A little bit irritating but the kids love it!, 7 Sept. 2012
TheShopaholic (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Simba-Smoby Rock Guitar (Pink) (Toy)
I must have misread the description, but for some unknown reason I believed that this guitar played various tunes but it seems to play only one. It plays the tune (or chords) automatically and when the child strums the strings, you get a more realistic guitar playing (sort of jamming) sound which is great but does get irritating after about 20 times of hearing it. My daughter loves it though and gestures as if she is really playing it and has great enjoyment out of it. It is fairly robust, better than some i have seen but still needs to be treated with a little care as the plastic is the kind that cracks and shatters if dropped.

Overall, though, it was a good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars 6 year old step-daughter loves it, 29 Dec. 2013
S. L. Butler "Simon Butler" (Sheffield, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Simba-Smoby Rock Guitar (Pink) (Toy)
My 6 year old step-daughter loves my 13 year old son's electric guitar. But she is still too young to play a real guitar so this was a perfect compromise. She loves to rock-out using the built in rock sounds.

The only slight niggle is that it would be nice if more than one tune was included but this isn't a major issue.

5.0 out of 5 stars guitar, 6 April 2014
This review is from: Simba-Smoby Rock Guitar (Pink) (Toy)
gave it for my 3 year old granddaughter she loved it easy to hold and use recommend for all ages

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 6 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Simba-Smoby Rock Guitar (Pink) (Toy)
Purchased this for our grand daughter for Christmas. She loves it and is driving her mum and dad mad, perfect present. Good demo rock tune at the press of a button. Looks good but is only a toy. Do not expect anyone to start learning the guitar on it.

4.0 out of 5 stars great product, 12 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Simba-Smoby Rock Guitar (Pink) (Toy)
This is a great first introduction to a guitar and fantastic value for money.I bought it along with a more expensive gift for my grandaughters fifth birthday. At her party when she opened her presents with around twelve children this was by far the one they all wanted a turn with. I would recomend it to all four to five year old girls.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 21 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Simba-Smoby Rock Guitar (Pink) (Toy)
My daughter has wanted a guitar for a long time but like with most children, once they get it they soon get bored. I did look into it but they were a lot of money. With this guitar you get the strings and buttons and for the price I thought I'd give it ago for a xmas present. My daughter loved it and played with it all over xmas.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant fun, 12 April 2015
N. Richards "nikthenoo" (loughborough, leicestershire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Simba-Smoby Rock Guitar (Pink) (Toy)
Excellent toy, worth the money (unlike a lot of toys). This is well made and my kids have had loads of fun with them. You can't abuse them and have to treat them with respect but you can definitely rock out and be a pop star with them, love the auto function which makes them look like they can play like a pro!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 18 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Simba-Smoby Rock Guitar (Pink) (Toy)
My daughter loves this guitar! It is every girls favourite colour, has 6 stings like a real guitar but has a button to play a tune. Great news for parents too is if button caught accidently press it again to switch off - great value for money!

Simba-Smoby Rock Guitar (Pink)
Out of stock