5.0 out of 5 stars A very handy item
Published on 6 Dec 2011 by Toni

3.0 out of 5 stars My feet weren't rested
I really needed this product as I get very sore legs on the plane and wanted relief, it arrived in the correct time frame, luckily I decided to try it out before I used it and found a hole, I contact the suppliers straight away and they were excellent in sending out a replacement straightaway. My second footrest was fine.

I purchased this for a long haul...
Published 2 months ago by dweeb

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A very handy item, 6 Dec 2011
Toni (Cornwall, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Inflatable Travel Footrest - Therapeutic For Your Legs! (Office Product)
After reading some of the other reviews I was concerned that this footrest may leak air - but I tested it as soon as I received it and it was fine. It was exactly what I needed for my long haul flight, as I am only 5 feet tall and there were no footrests on the plane. It helped to relieve pressure on the back of my thighs and therefore improve the circulation in my legs. It is easy to deflate at the end of the flight and fits nicely in a pocket or handbag. I will definately use it again on any long flights I take in the future and can thoroughly recommend the product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Travel in comfort, 19 Mar 2012
I recently travelled home on long haul flight. Most of flight I was bare-footed and resting my feet on the Inflatable Travel Footrest. First time I can recall my feet and ankles not being swollen and uncomfortable. Hope this was not just luck and will be repeated on future flights.

5.0 out of 5 stars cushioned comfort for the feet., 22 Aug 2013
Had one before, so this is a replacement, the angle is just right and the entire surface is soft so, feet are always on a cushioned area. Just the job. When this one breaks down I'll be back for a replacement

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Comfort, 22 Feb 2014
Judith White (Bath England) - See all my reviews
This was a real boon on our long haul flights to and from Brisbane - our first experience of long haul. I don't have long legs so really appreciated that this footrest made sitting very comfortable. Despite being in economy seats this footrest meant I could also stretch out and feel close to lying in a bed. It fitted neatly under the seat in front of me with my feet on it so I slept well and felt no jet lag after we'd landed. It was quick and easy to inflate (despite my being an unfit 65 year old) and when deflated it fitted into a very small space in my overnight bag. It's well made and looks as though it will last through many years of use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for travelling, 7 Jan 2014
I used this on a long haul flight, it's easy to inflate and provides a good foot rest. It fits under the seat in front very easily. I find it very useful and am happy to recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good cushion, 3 Aug 2013
I used this on a long coach trip this summer and it was great relief for my legs. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 25 July 2013
Just what I needed for work, has stayed inflated for weeks and really helps to keep comfortable because it is slightly only so keeps my feet moving.

4.0 out of 5 stars Footrest, 20 July 2013
Good product very useful on long haul flights easy to set up . For me I would like it a bit higher but overall gives good comfort

5.0 out of 5 stars So comfy, 4 July 2013
Took this on holiday with me just to make sure I was comfortable! I would recomend to anyone if you need comfort

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks to be what i need, 7 Mar 2013
I have only tested this out at home, but will be using it on a long plane journey. I think it will help a lot.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›