on 17 September 2010
I purchased this Nunchuk controller as an addition to my console. It arrived on time and in good condition; however, after just two weeks of occasional use it stopped working. Not sure exactly what went wrong (maybe I was just unlucky).

On arrival, it looked almost the same as the official Nintendo Nunchuk and seemed to work just fine; but when you're losing to a seven-year-old at boxing, there's either something wrong with your control... or you're up against a future boxing champion!

I really regret being such a miser and wish I had just spent a few extra pounds for a reliable product.
on 30 December 2012
I bought this for like £2 and expected it to not work really for that price, but it was only a few pound so why not try it out. I got a new Wii U and needed this to play old Wii games on it like Super Mario Galaxy 2, and this nunchuck worked as well as I could have hoped, no problems at all, then I tried a few other games, and it worked great on them too, no dodgy buttons or rattling, and the analog stick is nice and smooth.

For me this worked just as well as the official ones sold by Nintendo, I could tell no difference, very happy with it. Works well on Wii or Wii U if you need one of these controllers. Best bargain controller you will find.
on 23 January 2014
This was just what we needed to get full potential from our wii remotes for certain games. Would definitely recommend it to other and we bought 2 hoping that they would be ok and they were, very pleased. Ordered them Friday afternoon and they were delivered Saturday morning.
on 26 September 2012
This worked!

I have had this for over a few months now and so far no problems. Although the packaging was POOR just came in a jiffy bag
on 15 November 2013
Packed up after a week!!! My 7 year old gutted at this piece of rubbish!!!

I know it was a cheap imitation but don't sell cheap goods if they go pear-shaped after a few days!

Stick to originals Amazonites
on 7 April 2013
The Nunchuk seems to work fine, although sometimes it feels like it's a bit slow, but I'm not sure about it, so it's obviously very little. I gave it 3 stars out of 5 because the locking-mechanism doesn't lock it to the Wii Remote. It sits in there fairly good, but can be pulled out easily.
on 30 December 2011
This comes with no packaging but is almost identical to the official nintendo nunchuck controller, not quite as shiny on top and the Z button rattles a little but otherwise seems to work just as well
on 31 July 2013
The Wii nunchuck arrived on time and was packaged adequately, and when I plugged it in for the first time, it was great and worked just like the official Wii one, allthough after using the product for about a week it started to act up, and be unresponsive. I don't know if I just got a faulty one or if they are all like that but take that in consideration. So overall I would recommend this if you only want it for a short period of gaming, like a party or something, but not to keep because it seems, pretty flimsy and not very durable.
on 10 November 2013
I ordered a black Nun chuck but a white one was delivered by mistake so i sent ninjas castle an email which they responded to almost immediately apologising for the mix up telling me a black one had been put in the post and i could keep the white one as a spare they were absolutely fantastic and i won't hesitate to use them again they exceeded all expectations
on 5 August 2013
This nun-chuck is very good but be aware not the official one but works perfectly but took a bit of time to be delivered. I take this back at a later date as now I have noticed the nunchuck doesn't work and is unresponsive so do not buy this product I warn you it will last week and then break