on 14 June 2012
I spend ages researching my future purchases, and this was no exception.
The watch itself was slightly smaller than i was expecting. Its easy enough to use and set up. like someone else said, its annoying that the date is in the american format. i wanted a watch that showed date on main screen without having to press buttons. Light is a bit disapointing, just a dim orange glow. Countdown timer is handy. I look at my watch a lot during the day at work, so needed one easy and quick to read, and this fits the bill.
on 18 June 2012
Bought for my husband as his other sports watch had broke. Knowing my husband will not use anything too expensive for walking and gardening I thought this would be perfect. It is, he loves it and it appears quite robust and up to the job. If it breaks in 12 months time, then we would have more than had my monies worth.
on 22 September 2013
I purchased this item in February 2012. As of today (22nd September 2013) its water resistance has failed. I noticed a moisture build up behind the fascia and the watch began rotating between all the functions randomly, accompanied by a beep each time. I have not been deep sea diving or similar with it on, just the local swimming pool in the shallow end with the kids. Nor has it been exposed to extremes of shock or anything other than an office existence. I am a little disappointed, but as it was only £15 when I bought it, I am not aggrieved. You get what you pay for.
on 12 May 2013
Soon going to be 2 years and from every day wearing at work nothing happend at all, I'm spending 12 hour in a kitchen, Watter, heat, bumbs, nothing at all, great work watch, has a trimmer what very handy for me, would buy another one but mine one it's working in perfect condition
on 20 April 2012
This watch has all the facilites I need, expecially the alarms and the count-down timer. I bought this one to replace the previous version of the same watch as it had become damaged.
on 29 July 2013
Looks good, Has 5 alarms, Illuminates.
Great at this price. Hope the strap lasts.
My last very similar casio had a ten year battery but the casing lasted 3 years only.
Still worth it.
on 20 September 2013
With 5 timers it does just what I want. With the cost of replacement strap amd battery it was almost as cheap to buy a new watch. So I did. Keeping it for when the strap breaks again.
on 16 August 2012
Very nice watch. It is tough and the fact that it is small makes it pretty delicant. Perfect for everyday use. I love the 5 alarms feature.
on 18 May 2015