on 4 November 2011
As we all know Sennheiser are not the cheapest brand on the market, but they are reliable and great to use. So when the cable had the attention of a dear pet!... I thought I would have to replace the whole set... I didn't realise replacement cables could be had. Cheap at half the price and as always fast service from Amazon I'm a happy guy again.. and the cat? well I've forgiven him!
on 24 February 2012
Although this is a genuine Sennheiser part and does fit the HD250II, it is not identical to the original cable. Elsewhere it is marketed as the HD-25 replacement, so a considerably cheaper cable. The cable sheath is harder and transmits more noise when rubbing against clothing and the plugs seem to be a cheaper plastic. It is described as steel, if this refers to the wire then it is probably tougher than the original OFC copper, but may affect the sound for those with golden ears. The copper cable is available elsewhere, look for part number: 037974.
on 6 August 2011
As a sucker for sound quality I own a (now quite old) pair of Sennheiser HD540 references, but was quite upset when the cables eventually went from erratic to unusable (after centuries of use to be fair!). This replacement cable was completely compatible, as advertised, and has made my day by arriving within 48hrs... WE HAVE SOUND! Product is original Sennheiser and sleeker looking than my old wires! I believe this is referred to as 'customer satisfaction', not just a myth folks!
on 16 July 2013
HD25 cables fit into the the headband surround. That menas that one of teh cables needs to be longer than the other to go around the headband. So when I opened the item I was a tad annoyed that they were exactly the same length. This ultimeatly menas that you have to excess cable on one side. All this for £23? doens't represent good value to me as I have had to set them up differently so that I have equal cabling both side but I am now unable to use the side retaining screws on the headphones which is there to prevent you from yanking the plugs from their sockets.

At least the work, but I feel I have had to compromise on the original bale which was clearly of a better design.
on 24 February 2012
The details on Amazon say 1.5 mtr cable and in fact it is 3 mtr; too long for video camera/ mp3 use. lower quality replacement for original, very stiff cable, lots of noise transmitted through contact with clothes.

[[ASIN:B003FAG02E Sennheiser 69427 Replacement Cable
on 27 April 2014
Disappointed by the fact that the original jack was gold-plated but this one is not ( I don't even have the name nor the exact description of which metal has been used for this one).
on 30 April 2013
Fast and reliable service, the product came well packaged and faster than expected. I recommend the sellerfor any customer looking for good quality products.
on 26 November 2015
Works perfectly as replacement cable for my Sennheiser HD440II headphones. A good lengths on the cable.
on 10 April 2016
This cable is calims to be branded Sennheiser but I think it's a counterfeit. The quality is terrible
on 26 July 2015