4.0 out of 5 stars Leg weights
Published on 16 Feb 2011 by Tracie

3.0 out of 5 stars Bit too chunky but OK
Bought these to help me with my physio exercises after a knee injury.
They are quite good and do the job, but they are a bit chunky for a woman.
They are pretty good for arm exercises though.
Published 11 months ago by Heatherwhitt

4.0 out of 5 stars Leg weights, 16 Feb 2011
Tracie (Leicestershire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Body Sculpture Ankle/Wrist Weights (Sports)
As a daily walker of at least five miles, and a daily wearer of leg weights for many years, I am really pleased with this product. I had previously purchased what I thougth were 2lb weights but realised later that they were only 1lb each. The heavier 2.5lb weights do make a difference in terms of muscle tone. The large velcro strap is very secure (some in the past have slipped off) and they do not slide around as other weights have.

The only downside for me was that I initially had blisters where they rubbed (but I am prone to getting blisters from most shoes so it might just be me) and so I always wear tubigrip on my ankles and thick socks, and now have no problems at all.

My previous leg weights have burst with the filling spilling out but these have lasted well so far.

I have not tried them as wrist weights but think they might be a little cumbersome.

5.0 out of 5 stars good value, 20 Mar 2011
quite satisfied with the product. straps seem long-lasting; the weights are comfortable on wrists (have tried it on ankles only once) and they're ideal for anyone looking for a heavier everyday excercise. feels like you're Goku himself :D

3.0 out of 5 stars Bit too chunky but OK, 30 Sep 2013
Bought these to help me with my physio exercises after a knee injury.
They are quite good and do the job, but they are a bit chunky for a woman.
They are pretty good for arm exercises though.

1.0 out of 5 stars Ripped after less than a month's usage, 8 July 2014
M. J. Wong - See all my reviews
I've worn these weights no more than twice a week since purchasing and the stitching has already given way on one of them and sand is leaking out. I've gone online to return them today and have missed the Amazon 30-day return window, and can't find contact details listed for the original manufacturers (Body Sculpture). These weights may have been cheap to purchase, but really aren't worth it for the poor quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for sore knees, 4 Jun 2014
E. Forster (Newcastle upon Tyne) - See all my reviews
I have a problem with my knees, I also have a job that I am sitting down for around 12 hours so my knees are getting sore and I had to have an operation on one of them. I bought these to strengthen my legs when sitting at a desk and they work really well. No one can see them under my trousers and they fit snugly around my ankles. I can then do some leg movements under the desk and they really have made my knees a lot less painful. I would recommend these to anyone with a similar problem to me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product & value, 1 Mar 2014
J. Ashton (Northampton, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Body Sculpture Ankle/Wrist Weights (Sports)
Heavier than most which is what attracted me to these. I've found that sweatbands under them on the wrists helps as they can rub a bit. I am so pleased with these that I have purchased more!

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't last at all, 19 Feb 2014
This review is from: Body Sculpture Ankle/Wrist Weights (Sports)
I've had this product for a week and one of them has already torn and started leaking black sand into my shoes. Terrible quality. Will not be buying from this manufacturer in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy if..., 18 Jan 2014
This review is from: Body Sculpture Ankle/Wrist Weights (Sports)
Useful...but not sure i use them for long enough had them a few months. Dont buy unless your very dedicated to these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ankle/Wrist Weights,, 8 Jan 2014
It is very useful for my every day exercise with dvd, When I can't go for a walk outside I use them on ankle every day
walking in the house.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 18 Oct 2013
This review is from: Body Sculpture Ankle/Wrist Weights (Sports)
The product arrived on time and was instantly put to use. I found they were comfortable and easy to use and i could see my muscles working with them on instantly, i wear them from when i get up - when i go to bed, they are a great buy, but i dropped a star as the P&P was nearly the same cost as the product, but it was worth it.