on 4 December 2014
A way of gently exercising without cluttering your home with huge equipment that always ends up as expensive clothes hangers. I have used this for a couple of weeks, the regime that works for me is to leave it in plain sight and use it as I pass. I do a round of exercises approx twice a day. I am on a gentle diet too and my waist is more defined. I like this because I am basically a lazy sod and get easily bored with organised exercise, gyms, gym equipment and people that use gyms.
on 31 January 2014
I bought this one to replace a previous one from Argos that broke after the 2nd use (and Im well under the weight limit!)

I know that another reviewer here said the same of buying this to replace an Argos one, which just comes to show that this is the one people should go for.

I use it 10-20 min every morning monday-friday and Ive already noticed a difference after just a week and a half of use. It's not a radical "ive lost 2 stone" kind of difference, but my balance has gotten way better and I had to tigthen my belt one hole more than usual today and that if any is a good sign!

Now I want to clarify that if you're heavily over weight, using only this wont help too much, you'll need a bit more variation than that. I used to be 15.5 stone and Im now down to 12, my goal being 11.5 stone. As I only have a little bit left to go and mainly want to strengthen my core and get rid of that last loose belly fat, this product is perfect for me. I also cycle to work which help!

The board itsef is sturdy (seriously, it looks like it would be unharmed after being driven over by a tank!) and perfectly sized for me (I have size 7 feet). All in all a perfect buy that I would recommend for anyone wanting to work on their core
on 11 January 2013
Very good sturdy product that my wife loves for helping to keep her trim. Much stronger than a similar product previously bought at Argos.
on 1 April 2014
Great for exercising waist and tummy. Small to store and lightweight to take on travels. Really does work if used!
on 4 June 2014
This product arrived well packed and is strong enough for all the family. Great to use while watching TV or cooking which saves you finding things to eat! Also takes no space to keep, pop it into a draw.
on 3 July 2011
arrived well packaged, great fun to use, i can feel every part of my body being toned when using this figure twister, love it,and it is small anough to put away anywhere when not being used.
on 18 March 2016
I used to use this so much when I was into exercise. It was easy to do and you can really feel the benefits if you use it properly. It can be quite loud on a wooden floor so take this into consideration if you wanted to use it before bed etc. It's great for being used whilst watching a tv show!
on 27 July 2013
I am using it. I am having a lot of fun. I can feel my muscles working. I just started a week ago to use it. So to soon to see results.
on 28 May 2016
Good and sturdy, fun to start with and motivate people like me who has no intention or what so ever interested in any exercise of any kind(till my butt gets bigger and bigger). Easy to get on and off and don't have to carry the heavy heart of mine which always takes exercising is a chore! Handy to place at anywhere at home without effort. Agreed with other reviewers that its good to do it while watching tv shows without thinking that you are exercising. I don't expect it would help me to lose weight, but it sure start my first step of getting in motion.

If you are really into it for about 20-30 and +, you will be sweating! I find it exercising my upper arms and waist more than anywhere else, or have I done it wrong?! Also I have to get used to the texture on the surface or I simply have to put on shoes while using it. No harm to get a handy gizmo to get you moving a bit more. Great tool all in all.
on 19 March 2016
Came before estimated delivery time. Used it a couple of times and I have to say it's definatly worth the money. It's nice and sturdy. I'm only small but my brother is 6ft and roughly 12stone and it could handle his weight. Fun to use. Can feel it on my abs and hips after iv used it.