5.0 out of 5 stars Once you get the hang of it, amazing workout
I bought this one to replace a previous one from Argos that broke after the 2nd use (and Im well under the weight limit!)

I know that another reviewer here said the same of buying this to replace an Argos one, which just comes to show that this is the one people should go for.

I use it 10-20 min every morning monday-friday and Ive already noticed a...
Published 15 months ago by Eywin

3.0 out of 5 stars OK
Still trying to get the hang of it - it tends to keep forcing me full circle but that may well be my lack of core strength - I'll keep at it.
Published 17 months ago by Carra_Oneil

5.0 out of 5 stars Once you get the hang of it, amazing workout, 31 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Body Sculpture Massage Figure Twister (Sports)

I use it 10-20 min every morning monday-friday and Ive already noticed a difference after just a week and a half of use. It's not a radical "ive lost 2 stone" kind of difference, but my balance has gotten way better and I had to tigthen my belt one hole more than usual today and that if any is a good sign!

Now I want to clarify that if you're heavily over weight, using only this wont help too much, you'll need a bit more variation than that. I used to be 15.5 stone and Im now down to 12, my goal being 11.5 stone. As I only have a little bit left to go and mainly want to strengthen my core and get rid of that last loose belly fat, this product is perfect for me. I also cycle to work which help!

The board itsef is sturdy (seriously, it looks like it would be unharmed after being driven over by a tank!) and perfectly sized for me (I have size 7 feet). All in all a perfect buy that I would recommend for anyone wanting to work on their core

5.0 out of 5 stars I like it, 4 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Body Sculpture Massage Figure Twister (Sports)
A way of gently exercising without cluttering your home with huge equipment that always ends up as expensive clothes hangers. I have used this for a couple of weeks, the regime that works for me is to leave it in plain sight and use it as I pass. I do a round of exercises approx twice a day. I am on a gentle diet too and my waist is more defined. I like this because I am basically a lazy sod and get easily bored with organised exercise, gyms, gym equipment and people that use gyms.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fitness Turntable, 11 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Body Sculpture Massage Figure Twister (Sports)
Very good sturdy product that my wife loves for helping to keep her trim. Much stronger than a similar product previously bought at Argos.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great exercise disc, 1 April 2014
This review is from: Body Sculpture Massage Figure Twister (Sports)
Great for exercising waist and tummy. Small to store and lightweight to take on travels. Really does work if used!

5.0 out of 5 stars great fun, 3 July 2011
This review is from: Body Sculpture Massage Figure Twister (Sports)
arrived well packaged, great fun to use, i can feel every part of my body being toned when using this figure twister, love it,and it is small anough to put away anywhere when not being used.

4.0 out of 5 stars Waist worker, 4 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Body Sculpture Massage Figure Twister (Sports)
This product arrived well packed and is strong enough for all the family. Great to use while watching TV or cooking which saves you finding things to eat! Also takes no space to keep, pop it into a draw.

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, 11 Nov. 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 27 July 2013
This review is from: Body Sculpture Massage Figure Twister (Sports)
I am using it. I am having a lot of fun. I can feel my muscles working. I just started a week ago to use it. So to soon to see results.

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid build- but due to the shape of the item ..., 30 July 2014
This review is from: Body Sculpture Massage Figure Twister (Sports)
Solid build- but due to the shape of the item, corners can run between top and bottom plate if you have large feet (e.g 45-47)

5.0 out of 5 stars body sculpture, 3 April 2014
This review is from: Body Sculpture Massage Figure Twister (Sports)
I love this item it keeps my joints moving all the time
which is good for my arthritis& joints !!!

Body Sculpture Massage Figure Twister