on 30 May 2014
Got these along side a £129 punch omnipro exercise punch bag. Ordered on Thursday at 3 o'clock. Arrived at 9 o'clock saturday morning. Very impressed as they arrived a week before the estimated dispatch date! Brilliant gloves. I'm a 17 year old girl and I ordered the 10oz ones.
on 22 May 2012
Bought these as the cheaper alternative to the more expensive leather MAD gloves and they do the trick perfectly when it comes to bag work. Very supportive around the wrist and the padding inside the glove is firm yet extremely comfortable. Inside is lined with a silk like material which prevents burnt knuckles (I haven't wore wraps with them once).
Obviously, they lack that softness of real leather on the outside, so I wouldn't suggest them for sparring, but ideal for bag and pad work. Would recommend.
I ordered the 14oz gloves that are a snug fit for large hands, but still comfortable. The gloves fit and feel like good quality and are effective when used with a punchbag. I can't find anything worth criticising, so 5 stars.
on 4 January 2013
Used these for the first time last night and really liked them. They are a good fit and feel really comfortable. The only issue I have is that the cuff comes up about an inch or two above my wrist and started to rub my arm. Once I had adjusted my wraps to come a bit further up, then it was fine.

Good price and excellent speed of delivery.
on 6 July 2014
Good quality, arrived in a bag to hang them up.
on 6 August 2014
Bought these 12 oz gloves for use on the punch bag,they have proved very good. Just one little thing,the right hand glove is a bit tight on the fingers. Hopefully after a bit more use they will slacken off.
on 29 August 2013
Amazing quality for the price! Just enough padding, great design and ascetics. Use them with my boxing bag in my garage, amazing work out when I get fed up of running - can't recommend enough.
on 17 October 2014
i bought these for my girlfriend. She loves them. Good quality, comfortable and subtly stylish. I bought myself the RDX Pro, but if I didn't get them, I'd get these. They are pretty good.
on 21 February 2012
I bought these for my girlfriend and they were perfect I could have used them myself very well made and nice comfortable strap and i think the price is fairly reasonable
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 28 October 2015
Feels good, material looks like it will last long. A little bit heavy but thats expected from boxing gloves in general.