5.0 out of 5 stars Great cups!
These are great Capuccino cups and match the colour of the red De'Longhi Icona coffee machine as well as fitting under the coffee dispensing do dahs!
If you can avoid putting them in the dish washer I'd recommend it as the colour has faded a bit but they did not crack or break as a result.
Published on 28 Feb 2011 by Andrew D. Hart

2.0 out of 5 stars Mmmm..
Published on 22 Jan 2012 by Fichery

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cups!, 28 Feb 2011
Andrew D. Hart "andyroo77" (Australia) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely cups!, 24 Mar 2011
This review is from: La Cafetiere Cappuccino Cup and Saucer (Kitchen & Home)
These cappuccino cups were delivered speedily and well wrapped with some gummy 'red candy' sweets attached. I'm really pleased with them, a great size for cappuccino's and I use them for my Americano's. The colour is lovely, a lot of my friends have commented on them. Am mindful of review above re not dish washing as colour may fade. Would definately recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Red is the colour, 11 Sep 2013
This review is from: La Cafetiere Cappuccino Cup and Saucer (Kitchen & Home)
Gorgeous looking , I love drinking my cappuccino from this and it looks great sat alongside my Delonghi coffee machine when not in use

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice items, 1 Oct 2012
This review is from: La Cafetiere Cappuccino Cup and Saucer (Kitchen & Home)
Ordered these from Red Candy to go with a new coffee machine I bought my girlfriend, they arrived on time and in goof condition. She is very impressed and they complement the Coffee machine very well, they're well made and of good quality.

2.0 out of 5 stars Mmmm.., 22 Jan 2012
This review is from: La Cafetiere Cappuccino Cup and Saucer (Kitchen & Home)
Although the cups themselves are a fantastic colour and great build, I'm afraid that the final quality lets it down alot. If it wasn't for the fact they are for myself and are not used for anybody else I would be looking for a refund after returning them. Glad to see they are not available anymore. A pitty because the rest of the range is fantastic and has a much better quality finish.

La Cafetiere Cappuccino Cup and Saucer