Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(2 star). Show all reviews
on 21 November 2010
This camera arrived on time and was packaged.

I bought the camera to use with Skype, however, I have two issues with the design:

1 - the cable is too short and so lacks flexibility - if you anticipate needing a little longer, then this is not the camera for you.
2 - the clip feature does not fit my flat screen monitor and so the only way to use it will be to put tape accross it making it look unsightly.

I therefore don't think that the USB feature was worth the problems I encountered above -and I bought it as the suggestion was that it was easy to use :(
on 28 July 2010
I am returning this item unused as it is not as described, I was expecting to find that it only required a USB connection. But it has plug in microphone jack as well. As I have enough cables around my PC it is not for me.

It may be a good webcam as people describe, but I wish sellers would give more detailed info and specifications with their products to avoid this sort of issue.
44 comments| 16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 10 May 2013
It is not satisfactory for my requirements, it is most unfortunate, I am most disappointed. There must be a camera which can cope, I can with a Nicon!
on 30 January 2013
Picture quality is v good but the microphone range for acceptable quality is poor unless you are closer than the 1 to 2ft
advertised.
on 26 July 2014
This take=es up two sockets on your pc when one will do; not reccomended