5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff
Comfortable, light with good audio. The cable is about 1 metre long, so I can move around a bit when talking. The mic swivels so it can be used on either ear, and the headband adjusts too.
Published on 18 April 2012 by Lofty67A

3.0 out of 5 stars Audio problems
This product was great, the audio and microphone are very clear. However I've recently had issues with hearing Audio, there is no Audio input on my headset, although my computer recognises the device and acknowledges that it is plugged in and in use. Thought this was a good product until it faded out on me.
Published 20 months ago by L K

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, 18 April 2012
This review is from: Plantronics 80298-02 Blackwire C210 MOC Monoraul USB Corded Headset (Personal Computers)

5.0 out of 5 stars I really enjoyed using this!, 16 Sep 2013
bought this to go with my Dragon NaturallySpeaking software on the recommendation of the buyers of the software. I'm really glad I bought this, comfortable to wear, easy-to-use and leaves one ear free for the telephone. Fantastic for those who have to have several jobs on the go at the same time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent piece of kit., 1 Mar 2012
I got this to use my PC for VOIP. It's an excellent item for the price. The sound is clear, and the mike picks up my voice very well - without too much background noise. The cable is not too short, and the in-line volume and mute buttons are a great feature. Construction seems to be good, and it is a comfortable fit. I've worn this on calls lasting over an hour without any problem. Overall very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good., 9 Sep 2011
Crystal clear sound quality. I use it regularly with Skype and it is fully compatible (Using Win 7). Great value, neatly designed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job for my little girl, 21 Feb 2014
John Ryan "One man and his Kat" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 10 REVIEWER)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
Seems the sound quality is fine. Also I like the fact it only covers on ear - so she can hear when we should "DINNER IS READY - CAN YOU SHUT DOWN THE PC NOW!".

I like the fact you plug it into a USB socket in the computer, and we're using it on a Mac Mini without any problems. (You normally find all USB devices work fine on a PC but there's always a very slight concern with Macs).

I think the sound adjustment is a great addition. Recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Never failed me yet., 5 Dec 2013
Just plugged it in, both the WinXP and Win8 found the device first time, and both OSs switched to it after suggesting a prompt to do so. Works fine with GoToMeeting from Citrix. Nice to be able to mute the mic using the inline switch, but don't forget to switch it back on again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and clear, 14 May 2011
Don't be confused by photo, it is the mono version of the headset, i.e. earpiece on one side and pad on other side. I found it very comfortable (some people say I have a large head ;-) and it worked directly on Windows 7 without additional drivers. Microphone is sensitive enough to allow for variety of mic. positions, and sound quality is good. I'm very happy with the purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars to control the dragon, 23 Mar 2014
Bought his headset to use voice recognition software( Dragon). Comfortable, easy to wear, long flexible cord if needed to move away from computer. Lightweight, easy go adjust head band. Recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning Head Set, 14 Mar 2014
I bought this headset to use with Dragon dictation software. I previously used a standard headset that plugged into the line in for my Dell latitude E6540. Supposedly the very best laptop that Dell produce. However playing back the recorded speech there was a great deal of background hiss and the quality of my voice was poor. This Plantronics USB headset is truly astonishing. Not only does it cancel out virtually all of the background noise there is also no hiss as with the previous line in versions. The accuracy of the speech recognition utilising this headset is truly astonishing. I would highly recommend this product. Its build quality is also excellent with a very useful in line mute switch. This entire product review was undertaken with this headset after just initial training.

5.0 out of 5 stars headphone, 8 Sep 2013
the item was good,just as i had imagined. good product, quality for the price. works well and looks good. overall good.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›