5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect barbecue for Two
Published 22 months ago by Kath Mandu

3.0 out of 5 stars It's alright
The product itself is okay, it's simple to put together but it is a bit wobbly when standing... It is also fairly short so, I would recommend sitting down if you want to BBQ on this product!

If you are like me, a student looking for a cheap alternative to expensive disposable BBQs then look no further! You won't find anything cheaper! :)
Published 13 months ago by HighVoltage_Joe

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect barbecue for Two, 3 Aug. 2013
Kath Mandu (Preston, Lancs. UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kingfisher BBQ2 14-inch Basic BBQ (Garden & Outdoors)
Since opportunities for barbecue can be rare, I did not want to invest a lot in a bulky , hard-to-store product. My son spotted this set at an impossibly low price, so we risked it. It is perfect for the two of us--does not waste charcoal, easily cooks enough for two or three people, stores with no problem in our tiny greenhouse. At under £10.if it lasts for only one season, we will have had our money's worth. It's a good height to cook whilst sitting down, the distance from the coals to cooking grill can be adjusted if needed. Simple, basic, and perfect for our needs. . . .

3.0 out of 5 stars It's alright, 25 April 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Parts missing, 26 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Kingfisher BBQ2 14-inch Basic BBQ (Garden & Outdoors)
unable to use a it arrived wit screws and plastic ends missing, despite assurances that they would be sent seperately still waiting

5.0 out of 5 stars Small barbecue., 4 July 2014
This review is from: Kingfisher BBQ2 14-inch Basic BBQ (Garden & Outdoors)
For the price this is an excellent little barbecue, not very high but OK if your sitting....You will need a 7mm spanner ( or pair of pliers) and a Phillips type screwdriver, The short bolts to fix legs to pan,three long bolts for triangular leg brace.Windshield a little flimsy but does the job. OK for two or three people...All in all very happy. PS all nuts and bolts supplied with barbecue .

3.0 out of 5 stars bbq, 14 May 2014
This review is from: Kingfisher BBQ2 14-inch Basic BBQ (Garden & Outdoors)
The bbq is sufficient for my needs. It is sturdy and I am very happy with it.Will keep using it.

5.0 out of 5 stars A true Barbeque, 3 July 2014
This review is from: Kingfisher BBQ2 14-inch Basic BBQ (Garden & Outdoors)
Excellent product. I had a barbeque like this years ago ( slighty longer legs then )!!! It is a true bbq without lids,gas supply and other artificial aids. I mean who can see what's going on under a lid!!! In short the simplest and best bbq on the market. I like it so much I bought 2 one for home and one for my house in Scotland

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and nasty, 19 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Kingfisher BBQ2 14-inch Basic BBQ (Garden & Outdoors)
This is the first BBQ I've owned and wanted something cheap to start with. Can't really fault the price or speed of delivery, but the item itself is very poor quality. No assembly instructions and so poorly finished I gashed my hand on one of many very sharp edges when putting it together.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very stable, 20 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Kingfisher BBQ2 14-inch Basic BBQ (Garden & Outdoors)
This mini bbq is ok for 2 people max, its not very sturdy and tends to wobble a lot when placing items on the grill, that's the only thing that lets it down the fact it wobbles a lot saying that I still managed to cook with it ok but not sure if id use it again because its not very safe.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just the job!, 11 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Kingfisher BBQ2 14-inch Basic BBQ (Garden & Outdoors)
Great BBQ for camping, cooked enough food for nine on one bag of charcoal, so was very impressed. it was really easy to assemble. The only downfall is that it's not very sturdy so could be easily knocked over. But for the price, it was miles better than having a disposable one.

3.0 out of 5 stars No outer packaging, 26 May 2014
This review is from: Kingfisher BBQ2 14-inch Basic BBQ (Garden & Outdoors)
Disappointed in packaging - none whatsoever. Just picked off the shelf and a label slapped on it. It was a present - the recipient had to sign for it - and with no outer packaging there were no surprises there then. Have yet to use the bbq

Kingfisher BBQ2 14-inch Basic BBQ