5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect barbecue for Two
Published 14 months ago by Kath Mandu

3.0 out of 5 stars bbq
The bbq is sufficient for my needs. It is sturdy and I am very happy with it.Will keep using it.
Published 5 months ago by scorpion59

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect barbecue for Two, 3 Aug 2013
Kath Mandu (Preston, Lancs. UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kingfisher BBQ2 14-inch Basic BBQ (Garden & Outdoors)
Since opportunities for barbecue can be rare, I did not want to invest a lot in a bulky , hard-to-store product. My son spotted this set at an impossibly low price, so we risked it. It is perfect for the two of us--does not waste charcoal, easily cooks enough for two or three people, stores with no problem in our tiny greenhouse. At under £10.if it lasts for only one season, we will have had our money's worth. It's a good height to cook whilst sitting down, the distance from the coals to cooking grill can be adjusted if needed. Simple, basic, and perfect for our needs. . . .

3.0 out of 5 stars bbq, 14 May 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars It's alright, 25 April 2014
This review is from: Kingfisher BBQ2 14-inch Basic BBQ (Garden & Outdoors)
The product itself is okay, it's simple to put together but it is a bit wobbly when standing... It is also fairly short so, I would recommend sitting down if you want to BBQ on this product!

If you are like me, a student looking for a cheap alternative to expensive disposable BBQs then look no further! You won't find anything cheaper! :)

1.0 out of 5 stars Parts missing, 26 Aug 2013
This review is from: Kingfisher BBQ2 14-inch Basic BBQ (Garden & Outdoors)
unable to use a it arrived wit screws and plastic ends missing, despite assurances that they would be sent seperately still waiting

5.0 out of 5 stars ... bought two - arrived very quickly and they are great - very easy to assemble too, 15 July 2014
This review is from: Kingfisher BBQ2 14-inch Basic BBQ (Garden & Outdoors)
I bought two - arrived very quickly and they are great - very easy to assemble too.

5.0 out of 5 stars BBQ, 15 July 2014
This review is from: Kingfisher BBQ2 14-inch Basic BBQ (Garden & Outdoors)
Loved this little BBQ just bought it as a starter BBQ it is excellent value

5.0 out of 5 stars Small barbecue., 4 July 2014
This review is from: Kingfisher BBQ2 14-inch Basic BBQ (Garden & Outdoors)
For the price this is an excellent little barbecue, not very high but OK if your sitting....You will need a 7mm spanner ( or pair of pliers) and a Phillips type screwdriver, The short bolts to fix legs to pan,three long bolts for triangular leg brace.Windshield a little flimsy but does the job. OK for two or three people...All in all very happy. PS all nuts and bolts supplied with barbecue .

5.0 out of 5 stars A true Barbeque, 3 July 2014
Mr. C. Mcmahon (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kingfisher BBQ2 14-inch Basic BBQ (Garden & Outdoors)
Excellent product. I had a barbeque like this years ago ( slighty longer legs then )!!! It is a true bbq without lids,gas supply and other artificial aids. I mean who can see what's going on under a lid!!! In short the simplest and best bbq on the market. I like it so much I bought 2 one for home and one for my house in Scotland

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very stable, 20 Jun 2014
This review is from: Kingfisher BBQ2 14-inch Basic BBQ (Garden & Outdoors)
This mini bbq is ok for 2 people max, its not very sturdy and tends to wobble a lot when placing items on the grill, that's the only thing that lets it down the fact it wobbles a lot saying that I still managed to cook with it ok but not sure if id use it again because its not very safe.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 5 Jun 2014
This review is from: Kingfisher BBQ2 14-inch Basic BBQ (Garden & Outdoors)
Bought it and received it in less than a week (probably 3 or 4 days). Very easy to mount it only took around 15 minutes. The first thing that is surprising about it is the size, it is quite small, probably all mounted is around the size of the knees of an adult person, however, it is more than enough to host a BBQ for 3 people.

Quality isn't supreme, but obviously for the price it's being sold you can't expect it. So far having used it a couple of times I'm definitely happy with the purchase.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›