Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

Colour: Beige|Change
Price:£4.44+ £1.50 shipping

on 17 January 2011
This is a beautiful garland of roses which we have stuck around a mirror at my daughter's dressing table. It was easy to manipulate as the wired stem makes it stay where you bend it. It looks absolutely gorgeous and she loves it!
on 8 March 2011
I received this garland in the wrong colour (I ordered cream and got it in pale pink). I queried this on 8th Feb and didn't hear back until 19th Feb when they emailed apologised and saying they would dispatch the correct item on 21st Feb. It is 8th March today, correct item has not been dispatched to me and the seller isn't responding to my queries. I'm really disappointed as it was a gift for a friend's birthday (which has long passed!) Terrible service, wrong product.
on 15 February 2015
I had purchased this garland before and loved it so thought I'd get another, to decorate my baby girl's room.... Unfortunately, instead of the lovely cream roses I expected, I received a very funeral-esque gray garland. Since I'm not planning to decorate a tombstone, I'm not exactly sure what I'm meant to do with them but really don't want the hassle of returns...

Very disappointing. Maybe it might come in handy at Halloween but it certainly won't be used in my daughter's bedroom.
on 19 October 2012
Not what I was expecting..it looks quite sparse & cheap, I bought it to drape over an expensive driftwood mirror but I couldn't put it there on its own so am going to try to intertwine it with plain fairy lights and a green bushy garland..hopefully will look better then..kinda defeats the purpose though as now will have to buy another 2 garlands just to get the look I want..
on 7 June 2015
This item-Shabby Chic Decorative Wire Rose Flower...- is not even far away as in the photo or description. Don't waste your money and time. Delivery services quite okay. But the item I will not recommend.
on 17 March 2016
Lovely pale pink garland. Came super quick.
review image
on 22 February 2013
Item as described by seller, I can't fault the item or the seller.
Once you get the thing out of the plastic bag they come in and unravel it, it looks great !!!
Very durable, usually when you get these things all the flower heads and leaves fall off as you try to unravel it but I didn't loose one single leaf or flower...
Really pretty
on 1 February 2015
Item is ok but I will be looking to replace it shortly with a better quality one, it's dull as if faded and very old rather than a new item. Also the wires make it hard to get the flowers to sit where you would like
review image
on 4 June 2014
I bought two of these for my Granddaughters bedroom decorations.
Using part of one I draped it around a birdcage , adding tiny LED lights, the smaller part I draped around a large string heart, again adding LED lights - 10 on a string .
The other set I again added LED lights, and have painted her dressing table mirror cream - shabby chic style, and then
draped the rose garland over it. Lovely !!!....
You can easily move the flowers around simply by untwisting them off the main stem and twisting them back where more bulk is required.
Super..
on 13 April 2016
Beautiful, delicate. Even better than images shown.