on 21 May 2011
The bookends are rather light so won't hold too many heavy books together. Also one of them arrived damaged and I had to superglue it back together!
on 18 November 2011
Lovely looking bookends. HOWEVER, I have ordered these twice and both times they have arrived damaged. As we did not want the responsibility of gluing them back together (in case it went wrong), we have had to return them both times. A real shame as they look lovely and would have made an ideal present. I will have to look for something different now.
on 13 December 2014
Was careful to check these bookends when they arrived as others have said they arrived broken. These are fine and very attractive. Not the heaviest bookends but better than I expected. Will look lovely in my new grandson's nursery and will certainly hold up a few books.
on 20 August 2015
Look good. Arrived on time in a small box that barely held them, which had to be bent along the proper fold for the flap in order for it to be taped shut. They came loose from the base on the day of arrival so they now move left to right from the back. They aren't heavy at all. DO NOT PURCHASE THESE IF YOU PLAN ON USING THEM TO HOLD LOTS OF DVDS OR MORE THAN 10 BOOKS on a shelf. They will slip and cause collapse. My son loves them, that's the only reason I haven't got rid.
on 2 October 2013
Absolutely gorgeous bookends :-) My son loves them.
Minor downside is that they aren't all that heavy which means larger books would make the push out. Ideal for childrens books and regular sized.
Would absolutely recommend to friends and family.
on 30 September 2012
These were nicely painted but unfortunately arrived broken so got returned. No hassle with the return though.

Its a shame they were only glued together not fixed more permanently.
on 3 July 2013
This is a great product, well made, and looks great in our little boys new transport themed room! Looks really good on a white bookcase.
on 2 January 2015
Nice looking book ends, had to put some non slip rubber on the bottom to stop them moving on my glossy white shelves, but look nice!
on 30 November 2012
ideal for my grandsons bedroom. will keep all of his books together and it looks really good. really good product
on 6 March 2015
Lovely but had to return as ladder on fire engine had broken off when still in box!!