5.0 out of 5 stars Loveable Owl
This owl sits on my bed and adds a touch of class and decoration to the room, and it looks really cute.
Published on 31 Jan. 2011 by Mylky

3.0 out of 5 stars Came minus the cushion cover, but to be fair ...
Came minus the cushion cover, but to be fair, seller sent one along promptly when I contacted them. Is a bit smaller than expected/specified measurements, but hoping my son's girlfriend likes it. Definitely a little overpriced for what it is.
Published 5 months ago by J Elflain

5.0 out of 5 stars Loveable Owl, 31 Jan. 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Owl Cushion, 30 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Sass Belle Owl Cushion, Green
I love this cushion, makes a great feature for a sofa. It is well made, with a handmade but not tacky look to it. Fabrics chosen work really well together, modern with an old fashioned twist.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous!, 17 Aug. 2010
This review is from: Sass Belle Owl Cushion, Green
Love this. Looks really gorgeous in my daughter's room. And it was such a good price, really pleased with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Owl Cushion, 17 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Sass Belle Owl Cushion, Green
A beautiful cushion a must for adults and children alike and anyone who loves owls. Excellent workmanship and detailing, it makes a very good solid cushion. Excellent value for money would highly recommend to any one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous cushion!!!, 20 Aug. 2010
This review is from: Sass Belle Owl Cushion, Green
Really gorgeous cushion, was given as a gift and the recipient loves it. Great value for money too - much cheaper here than in the shops. Definitely recommend. Quick delivery too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful cushion, 9 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Sass Belle Owl Cushion, Green
I bought this as a present for my Mum and she loved it. It is beautifully made and all that a cushion should be aswell as an unusual centrepiece for any sofa

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely wonderful, if in doubt... buy it, 1 Dec. 2013
Chris M (York) - See all my reviews
(TOP 10 REVIEWER)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)
This review is from: Sass Belle Owl Cushion, Green
I bought this owl as a gift for my wife. She had seen them in a store well over a year ago now, but told me not to get her one.

Every time she saw them she gave the same reaction of `awwww'. With her birthday approaching I decided to go out on a limb and against her advice I bought one for her (note this is a very risky game to play as a man which usually always ends in an extreme reaction; sometimes good, and sometimes very very bad).

In short, she was so very pleased (phew!). The cushion was quickly christened with the original name of Owly, and he now lives on our sofa quite happily.

It's worth noting Owly comes with his insides not in him, with just an owl shaped cushion and owl shaped cushion cover, but it all goes in quite easily. I have uploaded a couple of images on this photo page to show a little more of what he looks like - and his reverse Velcro fastening.

He is a huggable cushion that looks just great, would highly recommend for children and grown-ups alike.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love my owl cushion!, 4 Jun. 2011
This review is from: Sass Belle Owl Cushion, Green
I've seen this owl cushion in quite a few places which just shows it popularity! It's such a cute and cheerful cushion, it makes a great little companion anywhere in the home. I've called mine Bernard, which might sound a little crazy but I felt he needed a name! A perfect gift for anyone who loves anything quirky like me! It doesn't look tacky or childish at all which is what I was concerned about. Oh.. and it's also a very comfortable cushion too might I add!

5.0 out of 5 stars Green Owl Cushion, 23 Mar. 2011
G. W. P. Purnell "gessa" (Notts, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sass Belle Owl Cushion, Green
I bought this cushion for a friend. It was as described. Well packaged and very well made. She was really pleased with it. Would recommend it highly. Something a little bit different.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delightful., 10 Dec. 2013
Bluecashmere. (Scotland) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Sass Belle Owl Cushion, Green
Although smaller than the more widely available cushions, it would be hard to match this one for charm and originality. Owls exercise a fascination for many and to those this would be sure to be a cherished present. Well made, this is sure to appeal to young and old alike. It has a touch of class and originality hard to find in relatively inexpensive presents. For once I am wholeheartedly with the majority view here.

Sass Belle Owl Cushion, Green