5.0 out of 5 stars Nivea Moisturing Cream
Published on 3 Jun. 2012 by Furry Ferret

3.0 out of 5 stars Nivea good stuff but not this time
not so good my skin does not like this product at all, a pity but that's the way it goes some times, just have to try some thing else.
Published 8 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Nivea Moisturing Cream, 3 Jun. 2012
Furry Ferret (Cambridgeshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nivea Soft 300ml (Personal Care)
This particular Nivea moisturiser is absolutely fabulous, in that it sinks straight into the skin, leaving it feeling fresh and soft. When I ran out of my usual one,I tried another Nivea moisturiser as the supermarkets I use and Boots do not appear to stock this particular Nivea any more. The new one made my skin itch, so I stopped using it. However, I am so happy I did a Amazon search and found my favourite Nivea moisturiser! I would thoroughly recommend to anyone, men included.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nivea Soft, 11 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Nivea Soft 300ml (Personal Care)
Don't ever waste your money on expensive face creams. This one which I discovered years ago on a day trip to France (the Nivea product sold in this country then was the thick greasy one in a blue tin) and to my delight a few years ago found it was now being sold in England too. This is a light rich moisturing cream which doesn't leave a unwelcome greasy film on your skin but sinks hungrily in and is an excellent, quick and fullproof moisturiser which can also be generously used all over the body, especially when there is 50% extra free.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous cream, 16 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Nivea Soft 300ml (Personal Care)
I absolutely love this cream and will be buying it for as long as Nivea make it! Add to that a gorgeous scent, you can't go wrong using this.

5.0 out of 5 stars BIG tub, 8 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Nivea Soft 300ml (Personal Care)
i was surprised on how value for money this big tub of nivea is. I have sensitive skin and light/soft moisturiser is ideal for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars love in a pot...., 5 Sept. 2011
I love love love this cream (i use it on my face)- It is light, smells great, absorbs into your skin really well and extremely soothing. I am 36 but only look 12 - that's how good this cream is for your skin!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent moisturiser, great price., 17 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Nivea Soft 300ml (Personal Care)
This is a wonderful moisturiser at a great price. It feels lovely on the skin, sinks straight in, is non-greasy but very nourishing, and has a pleasant light fragrance. If you look at what unbiased dermatologists say, their view still hasn't changed - moisturisers just moisturise, nothing more. They can't permanently reduce wrinkles, and all the fancy miracle ingredients are hype. You just need to find one that suits your skin, and this is the one for me. It suited me whilst I had normal skin, and is still working now that my skin is becoming a little dry with age. Best ever, try it - you will be impressed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good cream, 2 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Nivea Soft 300ml (Personal Care)
Good, soft cream for dry skin. Not oily at all. This 300ml pot is most certainly value for money, as there is a lot for the money you pay. I have given it 4 star as to be honest, I didn't really see any difference after using it, so although it was smooth and soft, it didn't have an impact on my skin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nivea Soft., 8 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Nivea Soft 300ml (Personal Care)
I have been using this for about a year now and it's the best all round cream I have ever used. I have sensitive skin on my face and this is bliss! Leaves the skin beautifully soft and is not sticky or greasy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 23 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Nivea Soft 300ml (Personal Care)
I read the reviews prior to ordering this moisturising cream, and they were spot on. It is a lovely smelling soft cream which is easily absorbed and leaves skin feeling so smooth without a greasy residue. I am very pleased with it and have used it as a face cream as well as a body cream. Will be buying more when this runs out - which won't be for some time as it is a big pot!

5.0 out of 5 stars great!, 8 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Nivea Soft 300ml (Personal Care)
Great cream! already seeing a difference, and you dont have to use a lot either so 1 tub would last you a long time, i bought 2 and i dont think ill be using the 2nd one for a long while seeing as you dont have to use so much. its a great base for makeup also and with fast delivery. Cannot fault this product (Yet)

Nivea Soft 300ml