5.0 out of 5 stars Nivea Moisturing Cream
Published on 3 Jun. 2012 by Furry Ferret

3.0 out of 5 stars Nivea good stuff but not this time
not so good my skin does not like this product at all, a pity but that's the way it goes some times, just have to try some thing else.
Published 7 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Nivea Moisturing Cream, 3 Jun. 2012
Furry Ferret (Cambridgeshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nivea Soft 300ml (Personal Care)
This particular Nivea moisturiser is absolutely fabulous, in that it sinks straight into the skin, leaving it feeling fresh and soft. When I ran out of my usual one,I tried another Nivea moisturiser as the supermarkets I use and Boots do not appear to stock this particular Nivea any more. The new one made my skin itch, so I stopped using it. However, I am so happy I did a Amazon search and found my favourite Nivea moisturiser! I would thoroughly recommend to anyone, men included.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nivea Soft, 11 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Nivea Soft 300ml (Personal Care)
Don't ever waste your money on expensive face creams. This one which I discovered years ago on a day trip to France (the Nivea product sold in this country then was the thick greasy one in a blue tin) and to my delight a few years ago found it was now being sold in England too. This is a light rich moisturing cream which doesn't leave a unwelcome greasy film on your skin but sinks hungrily in and is an excellent, quick and fullproof moisturiser which can also be generously used all over the body, especially when there is 50% extra free.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous cream, 16 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Nivea Soft 300ml (Personal Care)
I absolutely love this cream and will be buying it for as long as Nivea make it! Add to that a gorgeous scent, you can't go wrong using this.

5.0 out of 5 stars BIG tub, 8 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Nivea Soft 300ml (Personal Care)
i was surprised on how value for money this big tub of nivea is. I have sensitive skin and light/soft moisturiser is ideal for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Celebrity product at pauper prices!, 1 Aug. 2014
GratuitousViolets "Ash" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Nivea Soft 300ml (Personal Care)
This tub is blood massive (bigger than the tubs I was getting out of discount stores). Had a smell of evening primrose almost, but it's very fresh and clean. Slather it on in the morning to feel soft all day, at this price you won't feel the need to scrimp and reserve it for special occasions.

It didn't make me go red, blotchy or break me out (and I have extremely sensitive skin). I used it on my face and limbs, and over twenty four hours later, I still feel soft after one single use. The best moisturisers are ones you can afford to slather on and that immediately give you results (without days and days of use). I had immediate results with this and I feel silky soft to the touch. Even my face still feels moisturised and not greasy! I do recommend this as a night moisturiser mainly, as it can leave you slightly tacky for a while after use, it does work nice after a bath or shower to replace some of the moisture you've lost.

Highly recommend Nivia, they are by far the best at providing celebrity result products with pauper prices. I have been using Nivia for years and have still never seen the appearance of a wrinkle, this stuff is THAT good. Nothing to lose by trying it out.

5.0 out of 5 stars love in a pot...., 5 Sept. 2011
I love love love this cream (i use it on my face)- It is light, smells great, absorbs into your skin really well and extremely soothing. I am 36 but only look 12 - that's how good this cream is for your skin!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nivea soft, 9 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Nivea Soft 300ml (Personal Care)
Have just applied my Nivea soft cream for the first time and am really pleased because my sensitive skin did not react in a blotchy red rash which usually happens with other well known creams.
Thank you so much Nivea for producing a cream for everybody`s skin type. 10 out of 10.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nivea Soft., 8 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Nivea Soft 300ml (Personal Care)
I have been using this for about a year now and it's the best all round cream I have ever used. I have sensitive skin on my face and this is bliss! Leaves the skin beautifully soft and is not sticky or greasy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good cream, 2 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Nivea Soft 300ml (Personal Care)
Good, soft cream for dry skin. Not oily at all. This 300ml pot is most certainly value for money, as there is a lot for the money you pay. I have given it 4 star as to be honest, I didn't really see any difference after using it, so although it was smooth and soft, it didn't have an impact on my skin.

4.0 out of 5 stars Work well, 22 Dec. 2012
Robert (Putney, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nivea Soft 300ml (Personal Care)
Decent moisturiser for a cheap price! Not really too much to say about it. Nivea is a household name and I'd used this stuff before, just cut down cost by buying in bulk.

Nivea Soft 300ml