5.0 out of 5 stars Nivea Moisturing Cream
Published on 3 Jun. 2012 by Furry Ferret

3.0 out of 5 stars Nivea good stuff but not this time
not so good my skin does not like this product at all, a pity but that's the way it goes some times, just have to try some thing else.
Published 10 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Nivea Moisturing Cream, 3 Jun. 2012
Furry Ferret (Cambridgeshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nivea Soft 300ml (Grocery)
This particular Nivea moisturiser is absolutely fabulous, in that it sinks straight into the skin, leaving it feeling fresh and soft. When I ran out of my usual one,I tried another Nivea moisturiser as the supermarkets I use and Boots do not appear to stock this particular Nivea any more. The new one made my skin itch, so I stopped using it. However, I am so happy I did a Amazon search and found my favourite Nivea moisturiser! I would thoroughly recommend to anyone, men included.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nivea Soft, 11 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Nivea Soft 300ml (Grocery)
Don't ever waste your money on expensive face creams. This one which I discovered years ago on a day trip to France (the Nivea product sold in this country then was the thick greasy one in a blue tin) and to my delight a few years ago found it was now being sold in England too. This is a light rich moisturing cream which doesn't leave a unwelcome greasy film on your skin but sinks hungrily in and is an excellent, quick and fullproof moisturiser which can also be generously used all over the body, especially when there is 50% extra free.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous cream, 16 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Nivea Soft 300ml (Grocery)
I absolutely love this cream and will be buying it for as long as Nivea make it! Add to that a gorgeous scent, you can't go wrong using this.

5.0 out of 5 stars BIG tub, 8 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Nivea Soft 300ml (Grocery)
i was surprised on how value for money this big tub of nivea is. I have sensitive skin and light/soft moisturiser is ideal for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent moisturiser, great price., 17 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Nivea Soft 300ml (Grocery)
This is a wonderful moisturiser at a great price. It feels lovely on the skin, sinks straight in, is non-greasy but very nourishing, and has a pleasant light fragrance. If you look at what unbiased dermatologists say, their view still hasn't changed - moisturisers just moisturise, nothing more. They can't permanently reduce wrinkles, and all the fancy miracle ingredients are hype. You just need to find one that suits your skin, and this is the one for me. It suited me whilst I had normal skin, and is still working now that my skin is becoming a little dry with age. Best ever, try it - you will be impressed.

5.0 out of 5 stars love in a pot...., 5 Sept. 2011
I love love love this cream (i use it on my face)- It is light, smells great, absorbs into your skin really well and extremely soothing. I am 36 but only look 12 - that's how good this cream is for your skin!

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft cream with a beautiful smell, 17 April 2014
This review is from: Nivea Soft 300ml (Grocery)
A three in one cream is fantastic. This cream is good for your face, body and hands. Think of all the money you save not having to buy separate products. I have always purchased Nivea products but have never tried this particular product. Since it was on offer, I decided to give it a try.

There was a foil covering under the lid so it keep the cream fresh. When I opened the pot of cream and removed the foil, I really loved the scent, it smells gorgeous. The cream is quite thick and I found that it absorbs quickly into the skin and that it wasn't greasy.

I found that it was very good on my face. It does keep it moisturised. I applied the cream at night and have used this for the last few days and I do feel that it is keeping my skin, hands and body moisturised.

To get 300ml for this price was fantastic, you would pay a lot more in the shop.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 2 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Nivea Soft 300ml (Grocery)
I bought this based on the reviews alone. I had been looking for a new moisturiser as the one I had previously (a Nivea one in a blue tin that was way too thick for me and not nice to apply) was just not great. This was the first result and with glowing reviews I thought I'd give it a go. It's absolutely fantastic - it's quite thin, which I like, and it goes on my face like silk. It has a slight smell that's kind of like sun screen, but I don't mind this and once it's on you can't smell anything. I wasn't sure how big to expect the pot to be, but I'm pleasantly surprised. It's a great size pot and I can tell it will be lasting me ages and it's a brilliant price. I've only been using it a day or two so I can't tell if it's improved my skin yet in the long term, but I wouldn't be surprised if it did!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nivea Soft., 8 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Nivea Soft 300ml (Grocery)
I have been using this for about a year now and it's the best all round cream I have ever used. I have sensitive skin on my face and this is bliss! Leaves the skin beautifully soft and is not sticky or greasy.

5.0 out of 5 stars great!, 8 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Nivea Soft 300ml (Grocery)
Great cream! already seeing a difference, and you dont have to use a lot either so 1 tub would last you a long time, i bought 2 and i dont think ill be using the 2nd one for a long while seeing as you dont have to use so much. its a great base for makeup also and with fast delivery. Cannot fault this product (Yet)

Nivea Soft 300ml