5.0 out of 5 stars FINALLY SUPPORT!!!!
I'm not one to write reviews of things but right now I'm overjoyed.

I just got my shock absorber through the post this morning (ordered it yesterday afternoon)

Tried it on and it's a snug fit, feels a little tighter than a normal bra but nothing major. I have no breast popping out anywhere which is unusual being a 34H!

I then jumped up and...
Published 22 months ago by mummyjonno

1.0 out of 5 stars The strange sizing renders this bra unwearable
Published 14 months ago by Julia

‹ Previous | 1 2 322 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars The strange sizing renders this bra unwearable, 30 April 2013
I ordered two sports bras from Shock Absorber; one at my actual size (38DD), and this one, a size up at a 40DD. They are strangely both way too small. I really don't understand the point of making mail-order bras that are completely unrealistic in their sizing. Once I finally get one of these that fits (so I'll have to order one at least 2 sizes bigger than my normal sizing), I'll be happy to amend this review to reflect the effectiveness of the bra.

1.0 out of 5 stars Mis-leading size, 23 Feb 2013
I ordered the correct size for my chest (having recently got it re-measured) and this bra is far too small and I am unable to use it. Total waste of money.

1.0 out of 5 stars Too small - don't bother buying - Amazon charge 6 to return the item!?, 22 Jun 2014
D. D. Botes (UK) - See all my reviews
girlfriend professionally measured but this bra is more like an ancient corset.
Amazon don't provide any contact options other than return or replace and you have to pay 6 to return an item that weighs practically nothing and would cost about 1 to return in a padded envelop. Amazon's tax dodging greed is beginning to show through in the way they are treating customers...

1.0 out of 5 stars Uncomfortable, 26 Mar 2014
This product failed to match bra size and felt like wearing a boa constrictor.it remains unworn and I can't recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 6 July 2013
Excellent highly recommend for ladies with a bust on the larger side, great support and very comfortable, good price. Would buy another

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST BRA Ever!!!, 1 July 2013
Full support, no more jiggles...very comfy, I would definitely purchase another! Pity there were only monochrome colors available would have loved something brighter.

3.0 out of 5 stars catches don't last long, 23 Jun 2013
J. Arnell - See all my reviews
comfy and keeps my unruly boobs in check, but the catches on the back seem to lose shape easily and cease working :-(

3.0 out of 5 stars Small fit, 17 Jun 2013
I had to add an extension to it so it would fit it is excellent support but the sizing is wrong I got a 34 and think I should have got at least a 36

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for big boobs, 9 Jun 2013
I am 34FF and struggle to find sports bras that give the support I need while running. This bra is amazing, well made, I get full support and the padded straps mean my shoulders don't suffer either. I would recommend these to women with large chests. I'm sure they're great for everyone too.

4.0 out of 5 stars SIZE, 29 May 2013
Keep what to need to keep in place but if you going to buy it take a size bigger as the are a bit tight Apart of that great !!!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 322 | Next ›