5.0 out of 5 stars FINALLY SUPPORT!!!!
I'm not one to write reviews of things but right now I'm overjoyed.

I just got my shock absorber through the post this morning (ordered it yesterday afternoon)

Tried it on and it's a snug fit, feels a little tighter than a normal bra but nothing major. I have no breast popping out anywhere which is unusual being a 34H!

I then jumped up and...
Published on 5 Sep 2012 by mummyjonno

1.0 out of 5 stars Mis-leading size
I ordered the correct size for my chest (having recently got it re-measured) and this bra is far too small and I am unable to use it. Total waste of money.
Published 22 months ago by Miss V Turner

5.0 out of 5 stars FINALLY SUPPORT!!!!, 5 Sep 2012
I'm not one to write reviews of things but right now I'm overjoyed.

I then jumped up and down, danced around and everything stayed in and in place!!!!

I am so overjoyed, I'm now looking to get it in black and nude. YOU WILL NOT BE SORRY IF YOU BUY THIS I ASSURE YOU OF THAT!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Maximum support!, 22 April 2012
Ordered my usual size, fitted well. Amazing support and comfortable too. Star jumps- bring it on- My chest stays exactly in my chest area now rather than round my knees or ears!!

4.0 out of 5 stars sports bra, 6 April 2011
excellant choice if your'e big busted like myself, you can jog on running machine without the bounce, comfortable fit too

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 8 Nov 2013
Great bra, keeps it all in place. Wide strap bras and comes up quite high at the front, which makes you feel very secure.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 10 Nov 2013
arrived quickly, was very happy with item.Supports you very well, and i do alot of combat classes, so would buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars i Love it, 24 July 2013
Great at a great price. I love this for running and is the most comfortable sports bra ever.
also there is no plastic fitting in the back that a lot of sports bras have & which i found extremely
uncomfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars did the job, 5 Sep 2014
I bought this after I had had my baby as I was breastfeeding and wanted to get back into some form of exercise. The bra fitted fantastically and supported my chest really well. I felt no movement at all when jumping/ jogging, etc. It did not cut in anywhere - the straps are really comfy and don't dig in - fantastic bra.
I wish I had bought this sooner - could of worn it in place of the pathetic maternity bras that they have out there - if only they made them like this!

Highly recommend - I need to by a new one myself now as this is too big :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Supportive!!!!!!!!, 22 July 2013
U bought this for when I did my 5k race for life, I totally stayed in place and would def recommend this product to all ladies, even with larger assets!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable & Reliable, 9 July 2011
If you're looking for something comfortable and reliable then this is the one for you. I bought this as I've taken up running I was fed up of the friction marks left by other bras. Its great especially for the larger size cups

4.0 out of 5 stars super sporty and comfortable bra., 10 Feb 2014
nice and comfortable and good strong material. fits well and made to last. good support. got this bra with a discount and very pleased with it.