5.0 out of 5 stars Super fantastic
Brillant can be watched over and over again,
My daughter loves it, esp when she poorly, a good hour and a bit of entertainment.
Published on 28 Sept. 2010 by MissGinge86

2.0 out of 5 stars How many colours are there in the rainbow?
Published on 12 Jan. 2011 by Helen Jones

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Super fantastic, 28 Sept. 2010
This review is from: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Mickey's Colour Adventure [DVD] (DVD)
Brillant can be watched over and over again,

2.0 out of 5 stars How many colours are there in the rainbow?, 12 Jan. 2011
Helen Jones "Helen J" (Gloucester, UK) - See all my reviews
My son loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, and for the most part, so do I, however there are a couple of exceptions to this. Mickey's rainbow adventure, and Minnies Rainbow are two of them. I will never understand why a programme that is full of great educational concepts, and from which my son has learnt a lot, would decide to teach children that there are only SIX colours in the rainbow. They have mixed indigo and violet to make purple, and made the colours into a very catchy song.

My son is 2.5 years old and the other day we looked in a book at a rainbow and he got cross because it had indigo and violet in it and he wanted to know 'where's purple?'I tried to explain about the other colours but he was adamant there should be a purple. If it can't be taught correctly - why do it at all?

On the otherhand, Mickey's Art Show is a fun episode, in which Goofy tries his hand at various forms of art with amusing results.

All Mickey Mouse Clubhouse episodes are attention grabbing and lots of fun, but be aware of what your child will learn about the colours of the rainbow before you buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 28 Nov. 2010
Bought for my 2 year old grand-daughter and she just loves this dvd. All now practising the 'Hot Dog' dance and getting to grips with the magic words for the Clubhouse!

5.0 out of 5 stars good for education, 18 April 2014
My son loved mickey, so bought for him to watch and learn as Mickey is an educational dvd and he likes singing

5.0 out of 5 stars Mickey Mouse, 8 Feb. 2013
The kids just love Mickey Mouse, they never get fed-up.
For the price I bought it and the length of time it took
For amazon to deliver it, it's a big bargain.

I will clearly Be buying lots more for the kids, ain't they lucky!!!

Thank you Amazon.
GODFATHA5 I

5.0 out of 5 stars Hooked, 9 Feb. 2013
My 5 year old and particularly my 2 year old are hooked on this DVD! Agree with other reviewers that the rainbow colours (ie purple) are slightly out (American rather than UK) but the educational benefits outweigh that in my opinion.

5.0 out of 5 stars kids love it, 27 Jun. 2013
I've not got Sky so i cannot watch the Disney Channel so this was a good buy as my 2 year old loves this DVD as its fun for kids and also educational. Has 4 episodes on it so well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 15 April 2011
Great DVD, kids love it! highly educational and great fun. So good to see the kids interacting with a programme and learning things with a positive message. Excellent value for money too!

4.0 out of 5 stars mickey mouse!!, 16 Jan. 2011
brought for my daughter as all i hear when mickey mouse isn't on is hot dog mummy!!(meaning mickey mouse)
slightly disapointed that it only has 3 episodes but my daughter loves it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Mickey mouse clubhouse, 18 Feb. 2013
Excellent. Bought for my granddaughter to watch at my house but my daughter also has some of the DVD's. Children really love Mickey Mouse and they also learn from these dvds.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›