Size: 64GB|Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change
Price:£14.90+ £0.99 shipping

on 30 December 2008
Purchased from Amazon. Images suggest Class 4, and Sandisk themselves show images that this is a Class 4 speed memory card. Actual card received from Amazon has a very small Class 2 image on it, meaning it is not nearly capable of the promised speed, and is potentially a fake. Item returned.
22 comments|51 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 31 December 2008
The picture shows this as a class 4 - but its class 2 so watch out if you need class 4
on 2 March 2010
I ordered an Ultra 11 scan disk when it arrived it was defective. I e mailed the supplier who did not have the courtesy to reply to my complaint, a great disappointment. I can accept a product will be faulty, but when the service is also defective it is an unacceptable situation.
on 19 March 2009
At the time of buying this card I was slightly concerned with the write speed. However to m amazement the card had vastly exceeded by expectations. I used this card in my D90 Nikon camera and recorded movies, took snapshots without any problem. I even recorded several continuous shots at the rate of up to 4 frames per second and every time the no problems was seen. I would definitely recommend this card to any body that uses D90.
on 4 June 2009
Purchased this in October 2008. Failed to work in my Nokia N82 in May 2009 - needed reformating which could not be carried out as the card showed a capacity of 1.3 Tera (yes Tera) byte. Lots of similar failures shown on the forums for this model of card. Trying to get a replacement through Scandisk was a nightmare. They wanted a picture of both sides, the serial number which is illegible even with an eye glass & as the final straw refused to accept Amazon's proof of purchase. The card was supplied by total discount stores so I will go back to then & request my rights under the Sale of Goods Acts.
on 10 September 2009
This card eventually arrived without any supporting receipt or paperwork. The card was contained in the unsealed standard transparent case but not in the usual sealed wrapping normally associated with Sandisk OEM products. Although the card appears to work OK I am not convinced this is genuine. I would steer clear of this seller..
on 9 February 2009
SANDISK ULTRA II SDHC 16GB 15MBS

I got one with my D80 in August 2008 in Tokyo. Had to choose between Ultra III 8GB and Ultra II 16GB. Chose the latter since, I believe, with 3fps continuous shooting, my camera would not have fully utilized the Ultra III bandwidth. And...

It works like a charm - no errors, lost pictures or any troubles whatsoever (I shall not mention an incompatability with old SD card-readers here).
Plenty of room for 10MP JPEGs for a few days of robust tourism shooting. 5.6MP JPEGs will give you two weeks of shooting until fully capacicited. You will fit appx. 1000 D80 RAW files on the card.

"Copy from" speed will normally be 8MB/sec, with appx 10MB/sec max transfer rate.

Would have got a second one... but do not see a reason why I should atm.
on 22 February 2013
The problem with reviewing items like this is that they keep changing. The card I purchased is a Class 10 but the Amazon descripion picture shows a Class 6 device which is what I wanted. Reviews are often for a previous device of a different spec because the listings don't keep up with advances in technology.

Anyway, what I received is a 16GB Class 10 and I have tested it at 12MB/s continuous write speed so it is up to spec.

It came in the proper Sandisc retail packaging so I am totally happy with this item and would recommend it.
on 21 October 2008
I bought this to use with my Canon HF100 - I thought about getting the smaller 8Gb Ultra 3 card for extra performance however I am very pleased with the performance of this card. Picture quality is excellent, write speed has been up to scratch and I have bought another one as well. To be able to give a balanced review I am only using the card to shoot simple family video so I cannot comment how the card would perform in a high demand environment - needless to say I am happy with the card's performance and the price
on 30 December 2008
BE WARNED! The product picture of the card indicates that the card is Class 4, however, it is Class 2 and therefore makes it less suitable for the purpose that I bought it for- digital video for my Canon HF100 camcorder.

This reduced speed also probably explains why I get banding on my digital videos at 1080 resolution.

I will have to organise for a refund.

See one answered question