Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£0.99

on 3 April 2014
Having studied the works of St. John of the Cross, with his own commentaries, I decided to have beside me the Ascent of Mount Carmel for frequent re-reading and reflection. At my age, (72) I enjoy feeling the warmth of relationship through contemplation.
on 11 August 2013
A lovely book in the style on St. John of the Cross. It's an easy read, and , indeed, you would be better to read it slowly. I did enjoy St. John's ideas and it gave me a better grasp of Our God.
on 15 May 2014
This is a specialist book, and was delivered in good condition, exactly as described. I recommend this supplier to everyone.
on 27 August 2015
Terrible translation that makes it difficult to understand what is meant in some places. I have to compare it with another language to check the meaning. Maybe the translator does not understand the topic well enough, so the meaning is distorted sometimes. And I am only a few pages in. Oh, and there are no page numbers, which is a little odd.