Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now

Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change
Price:£4.27+ Free shipping

on 5 October 2010
This USB flash drive is good value for money.
I use it mostly for work on my computing course at college, transferring data between there and home.
It transfers quickly, reads quickly, and holds as much as you'd expect an 8gb drive to hold.
Only downside is the sliding mechanism feels a little flimsy. But as long as you are not too rough with it then it is ok.
on 27 November 2014
These memory sticks arrived very quickly and well packaged. I have only opened and used one so far and the transfer speed and capacity is as stated. I prefer the slide away type of stick and these fit the bill perfectly. Thank you.
on 12 May 2016
Transcend TS8GJF500 8GB USB JetFlash 500 Flash...
TRANSCEND
prompt delivery would buy again 5 stars
on 25 October 2013
Great item and so easy to use, anyone would appreciate this flash drive memory stick, I store my digital photographs as I take so many it is so easy to back them all up on one of these handy drives. Easy to use, transfer of data goes smoothly. Arrived quickly and packaged well
on 31 October 2013
This arrived very quickly in the post and was as described on the website. Nice to have a flash drive that doesn't have a loose lid so you can't lose it! Just pushes up easily. Like the colour option so you can find it in your bag.
on 9 June 2012
Needed a memory stick for work and home usage, but I didn't want to spend too much money on buying one.
This product comes at a great value and does exactly what you expect it to.
It's easy to use and transfers files at a fast rate.
I would recommend this for anyone wanting to get a great memory stick at a low cost.
on 10 January 2014
Nice design: compact, sleek, sturdy. We filled it up with photos/films of the kids, then posted it overseas. No problems reported back, so far.
on 10 May 2014
Works as well as any other memory stick I own. Good price also. Personally don't like the slide on the side to open and close it. Prefer a lid
on 7 December 2013
Bought for my son at high school, daily useable and very reliable. He loves it and it's just enough memory
on 28 September 2013
Bought for the kids to use for saving their school work on. A very good price compared to high street.