on 15 July 2010
I am asahmed to say I didn't get this album first time round but after hearing it recently, I simply had to get me some sickness.

First time home with my purchase I listened to it non-stop, three times on the trot and I just keeps getting better.

The sound is polished and has been produced to a high standard.
It sounds great played loud, like all metal albums should be played

This C.D goes straight into my top ten albums and it will get heavy, heavy rotation.

As a bonus the packaging on the 10th Anniversary CD is very slick and pleasing on the eye

If you do not already onw this album, go get it now
on 21 January 2011
I have another 4+ albums by Disturbed and love them. This one has some slightly less full-on tracks than other albums, but the basic hard melodies that I love are still there - Just in a slightly different way. Still growing on me each time I listen.
on 27 May 2010
I should say first that this is a great album, but then again so was the original when it was released 10 years ago.

This album offers a new track (which is pretty good) and the original songs that have been slightly tweaked and refined (you will probably need to pay close attention to notice the difference). If you already have The Sickness don't expect anything life changing on this album. However small the changes are, I would generally say they are changes for the better and I have enjoyed being re-introduced to the album after not listening to it for a while.
on 10 November 2010
I wasn't blown away by this. If you have the albumn, just get the bonus track off itunes. It's no great leap from the first and Voices ( my favorite track ) has had the swearing cut so it sounds like a radio edit ( pants! ). If you don't have this albumn, just get an older one.
on 24 July 2014
First listen and you think they have done better, but it gets better the more you listen to it.
on 22 February 2016