Size: 40ml|Change
Price:£7.99+ Free shipping

on 14 October 2013
I bought this product recently for going on a trip to the Caribbean. I had found the Piz Buin Allergy for body to be excellent for preventing prickly heat which I usually get on my arms and feet when exposed to the sun. A few hours after applying this, I noticed lots of small red bumps on my chin. I wore the cream for a second day as I wasn't sure if this was the problem but by evening time, the lumps had spread over my cheeks and were very itchy. I had to throw the product away and it took over a week for my skin to return to normal. This was definitely an allergic reaction and not heat rash so people with sensitive skin should be careful when buying this product. I was pretty disappointed with it and it negatively impacted on my holiday so will not buy again.
on 17 July 2013
Very fast delivery. I needed something to put on my face, but I have greasy skin and most sun tan lotions just drip off my face. This stays on even under makeup. Normally I tend to get spots from suntan lotion, but this has left me spot free. I have since ordered another 2 tubes so I don't run out .
on 13 June 2013
This comes in a small flat tube, just the right size, it protected my face from the hot Greek sun this May, infact I am still using it and it will last me all summer I think. I have had sun damaged skin on the sides of my nose, so hopefully this will protect my face, it did not get burnt, I have freckles and they stayed away too... thankfully.
on 24 August 2015
Used this under makeup with temperatures in the 30s in the USA this year, and got a gentle, even tan without burning once. Excellent protection. Great price on Amazon. Slim (flattish) container that fits easily into packed luggage and lasts all day long.
on 8 July 2015
Love Piz Buin products and the face cream is really good. Used as my moisturiser during the day, lasted well, wasn't greasy and did a great job on the sun protection. Best sun cream on the market for me
on 22 March 2013
This cream is nice to put on. Roll on the holidays can't wait to use. Usually expensive though, glad to get a bit of discount
on 29 July 2014
A good facial sun cream that melts into the skin without leaving you looking like a greasy chip!!!!
on 20 April 2016
The only sun cream I will buy for my face as it reliably protects from heat rash, and hives as well as sunburn.

It goes on easily and feels like a moisturiser, unlike other sun creams on the market. It doesn't give me a ghostly white appearance either. I cannot praise this product highly enough for those who are sun allergic. It comes in a smallish tube which is easy to keep in my handbag, and being only 40 ml, it passes through airport security easily. The tube is solid, not too squeezy, and I have never had any leakage issues.
on 26 July 2014
feels great on the skin, does the job, non-greasy, excellent!
on 23 June 2015
I always end up with sore/swollen eyes when I use sun tan lotion. This is fantastic the first lotion I have ever had that hasn't affected my eyes. Well worth it, I will be ordering again