on 5 November 2010
This is a great refill for a standard size bean bag. Comes in a cotton type bag which is more durable than most and stops the beans from escaping! Really pleased with my purchase.
on 3 September 2010
Item arrived at the speed of light (very impressed). My bean bag has a new lease of life and I think it is even better then when I bought it new. As my bean bag lining was stitched into the leather, we were unble to just put it in the bag as whole. A lot of fun scooping the beans in with small pots, it was great fun.

Value for money and was cheaper than hobby craft.
on 13 October 2015
The refill beans are certainly the cheapest I was able to locate and they don't appear to be of anything but good quality. I was pleasantly surprised and they seem to be holding their shape some months later. I will buy again.
on 23 September 2010
Perfect ! The ultimate cure for tired old bean bags. 48 hour prompt delivery.
on 7 June 2013
Yes....it's good quality and was delivered within a white lining bag, within a black bag.
certainly for the price...it's very good.
Had refilled my leather bean bag gaming seat.
Can't complain.
Highly recommended for refills.
Get it!!!
on 30 June 2010
Ordered this item when my daughters bean bag went flat - what a bargain!! Item came delivered in its own 'skin' and was really easy to replace.
on 17 June 2016
Very fast delivery, great item. would buy again
on 1 February 2014
I had already bought the 3 cubic feet bag, which wasn't enough so came back for a bigger bag.
As I stated in m review of the 3 cubic feet bag, I feel that a reference to bin bag or carrier bag size would be useful as I struggled to visualise 3 cubic feet in terms of my large bean bag.
on 20 March 2014
Good value, plenty of beans compared to other offers I've seen. I used them to top up two cube bean footstools and still had beans left. There was a net already round the beans so it could be popped straight in a cover.
on 18 August 2012
Based on the customer reviews this item is meant to come with its own skin - PLEASE NOTE - IT DOES NOT!!!!