on 10 January 2012
Great gaming mat, love it, u can even wash it and material won't go off rubber bottom... You have to keep it in a clean place. otherwise it won't live forever. It's very thin, so u can put keyboard on it, if your desk is smaller than keyboard and mousemat together.. My favourite gaming mat so far, much better than the plastic ones...
on 4 November 2010
I had a normal pad before but since i had this under my mouse my game improved so much and my apm got better(in SC2). Amazing quality and very fast delivery also. You can feel how good it is only if you have it. It feels like zerg creep (move faster heh...)
on 22 August 2013
Yes of course its AWESOME!!!! you would not buy it if you did not like STARCRAFT!!! :))))
I love playing SCII with this big mouse pad, it goes nicely with my Spectre mouse and Banshee headset.!!